Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 1st, 2024, 3:22am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cancer info? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cancer info?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cancer info?  (Read 195 times)
jimmers
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hello GOD! The gene pool needs some chlorine!

Cancer info?
« on: Dec 8th, 2002, 2:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A dear friend of mines wife has been diagnosed with terminal breast cancer. She is the ripe old age of 33 with 4 daughters ages 13 to 8. Her husband and I have been surfing the net regarding the product b17 laetrile. It seems to have some very good results for some people. The questions that we cannot seem to find the answers for are 1. How much does it cost? 2. Where exactly in Mexico or Canada can it be found. This seems to be the last hope for my friend and his wife. The usual Chemo. treatments do not seem to be working, this is her 2nd time around with Chemo. and has already recieved radiation treatments so she can't do that again.

She is another classic case of someone being completely ignored by her doctor. (I'll explain later)

I have told him about this site and all of the knowledge that is here.

Does anyone know someone that this stuff has worked for?

I know this is not a CH question, but help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Seeya,

Jimbo
IP Logged

I don't suffer from INSANITY; I'm enjoying every minute of it!
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

Re: Cancer info?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 8th, 2002, 3:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry Jimbo.  Never heard of it.  But I will ask at work (perhaps someone there may have heard of it) and strart saying some prayers for your friend.  Good luck & God Bless.
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss