Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 14th, 2024, 4:16am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 2 DAYS PF THEN BACK! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   2 DAYS PF THEN BACK!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2 DAYS PF THEN BACK!  (Read 143 times)
wildbill
New Board Newbie

Email

2 DAYS PF THEN BACK!
« on: Dec 9th, 2002, 11:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

???What the hell? finally got some verapamil and vioxx 50 mg. on friday after battling 4 months of these monster of headaches with low income health clinic that has refused to give me imitrex cause due to expense but i went pain free saturday and sunday and felt good when i got up monday morning but after normal routine activities  around 10:00 am this morning i said shit feel the damn thing coming back  and it hit bout a 7/8 within 5 minutes and stuck around for 45 minutes intense then 30 minutes of discomfort and still having ringing of ears  so we will continue the battle but they cant beat me down im getting their number and really learning alot here so ya keep up the good work and and keep informing the medical world! just wanted to spread  the word of having this shit needs attention!

wildbill

IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

Re: 2 DAYS PF THEN BACK!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 1:34pm »

Hang on Bill, I have rode the roller coaster of pain before, many times. Sucks. Enjoy the little breaks when you can so you can fight the next round.
Good luck,
Mark

IP Logged

Click The Flag
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #2 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 2:11pm »

Hang in there.  Hopefully this visit will be a short one and the drugs kick in soon.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 9th, 2002, 2:34pm »

Sorry to hear about it. Try to convince the clinic to get you an oxygen tank. Price/Quality ratio might convince them that they would save money in the long run. Hit the search button and print out info on O2 and take that with you. The tanks are rented and the huge “H” tank only costs $45 (retail) to refill.

Good luck brother,

David J.
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss