Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 1st, 2024, 5:16am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « yesterday , today, and tomorrow... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   yesterday , today, and tomorrow...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: yesterday , today, and tomorrow...  (Read 219 times)
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

yesterday , today, and tomorrow...
« on: Dec 10th, 2002, 7:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yesterday was rough, basically folks I plain passed out while stirring a cup of coffee at work ..trying to get my morning started. When I had left the house Woobie had asked me how I felt, I started with the usual " ok I guess" but decided instead to tell the plain truth. I HURT, not just my head , but all over, every square inch of my body cried out in pain,but, I Ignored it and left for work anyway. I got to work ok, and went about my usual routine.....pouring myself a cup of coffee and greeting my boss just before clocking in for the day.  
  I awoke to my both of my bosses trying to revive me and trying to pick me up off the floor all the while asking me if I could hear them and if I was ok, when the Beast made His "official" entrance. I immediately clutched my head in agony and began writhing on the tile. As Both of them looked on in utter shock of what was happening before them, one, managed to squeeze out the words "Can we get you anything?" which Boomed in my head as if a Drum Corps. competition were being held there. I managed only to point to my "portable Pharmacy"  and ravaged through it desperately searching for my imitrex injections and eventually gave myself a shot.
  This information after the blackout comes only from the accounts of my bosses as I remember nothing beyond pouring the coffee till after the injection.

Today...I had a psychiatric appointment...and guess what? A new med. jeez people, I am so sick of pills ,I really don't want anymore than what I got. Remeron of all things, seems she thinks I need sleep and the munchies on top of the anti-depressant effects. the only benefit is that instead of taking the whole recommended dose I get to taper up at my leisure, to, "hopefully lessen side effects". Anyway, after my appointment I had to drive even farther to the edge of town to exchange an empty O2 bottle and then drive all the way back across town for an appointment with the family GP for my eldest daugter. I left the house at 1 p.m. cst, and arrived home after going to the pharmacy to pick up even more meds at around 5:30p.m. only to have to make dinner and feed the family. I'm wiped out.
   Tomorrow....I have to return to work at 8 a.m.  

I am stretched to my limits....I'm afraid to go to bed for fear of the beast whom I THOUGHT was gone for the year, and now I'm worried on top of that about this new med. And I am totally embarassed about the scene I caused two days prior even though there were only two witnesses (everyone already knows).

I just don't know what to do anymore.

Cerebus
« Last Edit: Dec 10th, 2002, 7:40pm by Cerberus » IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: yesterday , today, and tomorrow...
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 7:48pm »

Hang in there bud....what do they say they think caused the pass out spell ? Maybe the CH cycle will decline fast as it came.....I sure hope so.......other then sayin I hope things get better for you I'm not much help......hope you'll be better here quick......I think holiday stress does wierd shit ta people but only my opinion...I was practically growlin at people taday in the stores........I'm no help here.....am sorry............
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #2 on: Dec 10th, 2002, 7:49pm »

Cerebus, hang in there buddy.  While we think our bosses might not understand .... well, when they have to revive you I think they probably get it, and hope they never get what you have !!! Things will get better and in the meantime .... sending positive vibes and prayers you way !!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2002, 3:31am »

If I do nothing before I die.

I'm gonna get some ID   going for all of us to wear.

L
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss