Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 17th, 2024, 11:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The battle rages on!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   The battle rages on!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The battle rages on!!  (Read 238 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

The battle rages on!!
« on: May 31st, 2004, 2:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My dear friends after a three week repreave from the beast the sneaky Son of a Bitch returned lastnight with my personal favorite attack.  The chickenshit cant do nothing about it ICE PICK WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING approach.  Fuck me  OOOOOOOO  I was pissed!!!  Two hours did we dance and  while after almost daily HA since February and no help from anyother drugs I broke down and visited ye old SHAMAN. I was very happy with the results.  For Three weeks that is.  

hammer Anyway, I learned something interesting during this lovely little break about the SHADOWS..  Well for me the shadows are like a constant low grade pain. Nothing by way of comparison to a CH.  IS this how it is like for you guys too?  I was soo happy to wake up one morning without this sensation.  Now they are back just as bad as ever.  Some serious KIPs and the shadows are what wear me down.  After the almost four months of pain I had I dont know how much more of this I can take.  Pease understand that I consider myself luck to have had even a little break but I NEED some better control and I cant see myself Shroomin every couple weeks.  Uhg I know I am pretty much venting well  back to the drawing board I guess and thanks for being here guys!!!   

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

GOOD VIBES!!

MYNM156
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2004, 1:27pm by mynm156 » IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
thomas

Email

Re: The battle rages on!!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 3rd, 2004, 11:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hope you are doing better, as far as shadows go, what you are describing is what most people feel also.  But as with everything else, besides the pain, shadows are different from person to person.

Take Hold of the Flame.  Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss