Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 17th, 2024, 7:30am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Oh, what fun it is... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Oh, what fun it is...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Oh, what fun it is...  (Read 267 times)
Tom K
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wait 5 days, but I'm angry now...

Paintba11z

Oh, what fun it is...
« on: Sep 19th, 2004, 4:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

getting hit everytime you go to sleep.  Did 9mg of melatonin last night, go home late and was told to keep my 5:30AM wake up schedule on the weekends.  Got hit at 2AM.  Got up at 5:30AM, napped at 7AM, got hit at 7:30, napped at 9 got hit at 9:30...what a fun pattern to be in.  Didn't know I fell asleep watching football until I woke up at 11:30 with one.  Can't wait until tonight to go to bed!!!  Gonna try 12mg of melatonin and see if I can get more than a few hours of PF.

T
IP Logged

"America, you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind. America, America."-Bart Simpson
clarence
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wake up

nailinmyeye
WWW Email

Re: Oh, what fun it is...
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19th, 2004, 4:55pm »

Man I hope it gets better for you Tom.  Those night time hits (or early morning) really suck.  I hope the melatonin kicks in for you.

Casey
IP Logged

NY Yankees Suck!!!

"Bart, don't make fun of Grad students. They just made a terrible life decision," Marge Simpson

Where I live: http://rainfallsoneveryone.com
synergy
New Board Veteran
United_Kingdom 

There is a rainbow out there somewhere....

Re: Oh, what fun it is...
« Reply #2 on: Sep 19th, 2004, 5:31pm »

Hope things get better hun Kiss

The night time hits and early morning hits are the whole reason why marc's sleep pattern is reversed to mine. He gets all the attacks out of the way and then comes to bed about 6am. He seems to be able to sleep between 6am and 12pm without getting hit so he now uses this time to sleep.

Thinking of you hun, even though i dont physically feel your pain, i feel your pain in my heart - all part of being a surporter!

luv sarah xx
IP Logged

The fastest thing on 2 legs is the toddler you have just taken your eyes off!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss