Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 17th, 2024, 12:42am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « just wondering »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   just wondering
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: just wondering  (Read 373 times)
keithr1024
New Board Newbie
USA 

brainstew anyone?

just wondering
« on: Oct 3rd, 2004, 6:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Undecided Just like poltergiest there back now starting my 12 consecutive year with clusters. Well i was just wondering if any of you clusterheads out there have some of the same conditions as i .1st some backround stuff. I have a lazy eye same side the clusters are and have a deviated septium same side too.was botherd by sever earaches as a small child closed head injury on 18th b-day 9 months later got first cluster.. during cluster episodes right shoulder and back remain stiff and painfull. Walk around during daylight like a zombie felling like brain has been nuked please be kind just 4 days in and meltdown eminate for nexy 2 months
IP Logged
Sean_C

Email

Re: just wondering
« Reply #1 on: Oct 3rd, 2004, 7:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

You've been a member for 2 1/2 years and this is your third post? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sean..................
IP Logged
JJA
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 9:46am »

I think the lack of response you're getting here means that not many have this stuff in common with you.  There does seem to be some head injury in quite a few Ch'ers history though.  Speaking for myself, I have had none of these conditions, but started up with CH around the same age as you.

Good luck.

Jesse
IP Logged

Is it illegal because it's dangerous or is it dangerous because it's illegal? Our drug laws are ruining lives.
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 11:38am »

Hi Keithr,
don't be put off by what you sometimes read on this board it can get pretty wierd. Everyone here is here because we have a small problem with frequent head pain. Someone said a couple days to take what is usefull and leave the rest or something like that. Sounded like pretty good advice to me.
     Allot of people here have been diagnosed with supposed sinus problems before they were correctly diagnosed with CH. The neck and back pain may be due to the tension from an attack.  
     Read as much as you can. The treatments that people have success with vary almost as much as the personalities of the people here.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and remember despite what you may perceive to be an occasional harsh or skeptical comment people are trying to help.
     Hall of famer or newbie everyone is the same when it comes to the suffereing. We all want it to stop and it won't so we learn to deal with it the way that suits us best.
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2004, 4:11pm by karma » IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 1:26pm »

I agree with karma about the tension causing the neck and back pain. Do you find yourself holding or cocking  your head at an unusual angle during an attack?
The zombie feeling?......are you on any meds? Could it be a lack of sleep due to night time attacks?
IMHO the lazy eye, deviated septium and head injury have nothing to do with the cluster attacks. But I could be wrong.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
don

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 2:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
they have a small problem with frequent head pain.

And the winner of this years understatement of the year award goes to..........................
IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #6 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 2:35pm »

Good one don  laugh

Some times I have frequent pain in my small head.
But the ointment usually clears it up in 3 to 7 days. Some times it takes a week.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #7 on: Oct 4th, 2004, 4:19pm »

There there bobby me boy.
Just keep rubbing and you won't need to worry about inflicting anymore pain on that little head of yours.

3 to 7 days and sometimes a week? A day later and I'm still trying to figure that one out.
« Last Edit: Oct 5th, 2004, 1:31pm by karma » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss