Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 2nd, 2024, 1:22am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Yet more dirty jokes..... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002-2004 Funnies and Jokes
(Moderator: DJ)
   Yet more dirty jokes.....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Yet more dirty jokes.....  (Read 344 times)
AlienSpaceBabe

Email

Yet more dirty jokes.....
« on: Mar 31st, 2002, 7:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A ventriloquist was driving in the country when he was attracted to a large farm. He asked for and was given a tour.

As he was shown throught the barn, the ventriloquist thought he'd have some fun. He proceeded to make one of the horses talk.

The hired hand, wide-eyed with fear, rushed from the barn to the farmer. "Sam," he shouted, "those creatures are talking! If that little sheep says anything about me, it's a damned lie!"

Cheesy   Wink   Smiley   ;D   Cheesy   Wink   Smiley   ;D   Cheesy   Wink   Smiley   ;D

A midget went into a sleeperhouse. None of the girls really wanted to serve him, so finally they drew lots and Lizzy was unlucky and went up to the room with him.

A minute later, there was a loud scream. The Madam and all of the girls charged up the staircase and into the room. Lizzy lay on the floor in a dead faint. Standing next to the bed was the midget, nude, with a three foot 'pleasure stick' hanging down and almost touching the floor.

The girls were dumbfounded by the sight. Finally, one of them regained her compusure to say, "Sir, would you mind if we felt it? We've never seen anything like that before."

The midget sighed. "Okay, honey. But only touching. No sucking. I used to be six feet tall."

Cheesy   Wink   Smiley   ;D   Cheesy   Wink   Smiley   ;D   Cheesy   Wink   Smiley   ;D

An elephant was having an awful time in the jungle because a horsefly kept biting her near her tail and there was nothing she could do about it. She kept swinging her trunk, but the fly was far out of reach.

A little sparrow observed this and suddenly flew down and snipped the horsefly in half with his beak.

"Oh, thank you!" said the elephant. "That was suck a relief."

"My pleasure, ma'am," said the sparrow.

"Listen, Mr. Sparrow, if there's anything I can ever do for you, dont' hesitate to ask."

The sparrow hesitated. "Well, ma'am--" he said.

"What is it," said the elephant. "You needn't be shy with me."

"Well," said the sparrow, "the truth is that all my life I wondered how it would feel to fuck an elephant."

"Go right ahead," said the elephant. "Be my guest!"

The sparrow flew around behind the elephant and becan to fuck away. Up above him, a monkey in the tree watched and began to get very excited. He started to self-abuse. This shook a coconut loose and it fell from the tree, hitting the elephant smack on the head.

"Ouch!" said the elephant.

At which point the sparrow looked over from behind and said, "Am I hurting you, dear?"

from The World's Best Dirty Jokes by Mr. "J"
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss