Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 2nd, 2024, 1:22pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Co-worker Revenge...(EWG) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Co-worker Revenge...(EWG)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Co-worker Revenge...(EWG)  (Read 275 times)
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Co-worker Revenge...(EWG)
« on: Dec 11th, 2004, 10:10am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

Re: Co-worker Revenge...(EWG)
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2004, 10:51am »

My boss is on holiday over Xmas.. oh joy! Think I might try #2 since she IS such a #2....
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11th, 2004, 12:02pm »

Recently a co-worker of mine went on vacation to Paris, but before he left he left all of us in the department letters explaining how all cats should be done away with, exterminated, etc.  He meant it as a joke as he hates cats, but we were not amused.  Wink

We had 6 days to plan out our attack.  During those 6 days all of us, a group of 6 women started bringing everything "cat" into the office. I even bought car deodorizers with cute kittens on them and hung them all over his office.  We even filled a cat litter box with litter, halfway melted caramels and put some of them in the litter.  We even bought him a mouse that looked like a cat.  All the walls had pics of cats we ripped out of cat calendars.  He's a dog lover, so we painted cat faces over the dog faces of pics he had in his office.  We removed all his snacks from one of his drawers and placed bags of cat snacks instead.  We even hung a cat pinata in his office. By the third day, other cat lovers from the company join in.   It was insane to say the least.

And you know that the morning he arrived in to work we were ready with the cameras...the look on this man's face was priceless.  LOL!  He nearly ran back out of the building!  He was so pissed!  But one of the ladies was his boss and she made him get right to work in his "office from hell" as he still refers to it... laugh

This was two weeks ago and he's still trying to clean out his office...

I believe he learned his lesson... Roll Eyes

Langa
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
cschick

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 11th, 2004, 1:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

One of the guys in my office just turned 50 - his cubicle was saran wrapped from top of the wall to the bottom and filled with a total of 10 large bags of balloons.  He thought that was it but NO - under the balloons was 1 full large garbage bag full on confetti all over his desk, chair and floor.  He thougt that was all but NO there was still more - his entire car was saran wrapped but not before being filled as well with confetti and balloons.  He loves us really.

IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 1:23am »

Do you work somewhere that has somethin to do with cats or animals in general Langa ? Jus wonderin......good prank ya's all pulled. I like the chia-keyboard. Best prank I ever pulled was quit Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Langa
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

So many donuts, such little time...

« Reply #5 on: Dec 12th, 2004, 10:39am »

on Dec 12th, 2004, 1:23am, cootie wrote:
Do you work somewhere that has somethin to do with cats or animals in general Langa ? Jus wonderin......good prank ya's all pulled. I like the chia-keyboard. Best prank I ever pulled was quit Pam

No, I work for a company that supplies the laboratory industry...

I like your prank... Wink

Langa
IP Logged

When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss