Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 2nd, 2024, 12:49am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « eye swelling question »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2005 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   eye swelling question
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: eye swelling question  (Read 180 times)
Simone
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

eye swelling question
« on: Jul 26th, 2005, 12:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm the wife of a cluster headache sufferer- I have just joined this site and read some postings - to the person concerned about the MRI - I will say we had a "lung mass" scare a year ago - same thing - scary, big deadly turned out to be nothing but fluid - to the extent that you can- try to relax and wait for DATA - also - finding something scary is better than it finding you- the biggest fear is not knowing in some ways- Also - the Neurologist who fired you- doctors are unbelievable - I work in a hospital setting and often want to paint a bill board that says " remember...the WELL people stay home. If you don't want to deal with people and symptoms - DON"T GO INTO MEDICINE!!! OK - now my question: my husband has had terrible headaches lately- big issues with fing consistant  medical tx - (SEE PREVIOUS) and now has a swolen right eye lid- very painful- facial pain etc. - PCP says it's not related - whatever- we know better - he recomended antibiotics which do not agree with him but he'll take if it will help- anyone with this symptom or knowledge of it? thanks -
IP Logged
burnt-toast
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: eye swelling question
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26th, 2005, 1:23pm »

You may want to go with the Doc. on this one.  I get swelling and some hypersensativity from bad attacks but this clears up by mid-day.  

Tom
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space.
jcmquix
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

jcmquix  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26th, 2005, 4:20pm »

I'm with Tom on this one, I can not even open my left eye when I am gettin hit or right after a hit, but usually after a few hours its ok...  

Now I know my left eye, I get my hits on the left side, well be sore for days after a series of hard hits, but it usually goes back to normal after a few days.

PFDAN's to YOU !!!

Charlie
IP Logged

Would the owner of the propane torch, egg beater, pipe expander and vise grips please claim these items. They're lodged in my head and I need the space. (burnt-toast)
Topical
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Jul 26th, 2005, 4:30pm »

My eyeball has felt swollen or 'not right' before but the eyelid hasn't been visually swollen. I don't suffer from the droopy eye problem many other CH'ers experience. (At least I don't notice it.)  

Have him take the cluster quiz, the link is on the left side of the page.  

I would definitely talk to a doctor and follow any advice given, do some diagnostic testing, etc. G/L to you both.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss