Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 15th, 2024, 3:07am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sexual Orientation? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Cluster Headache Specific
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sexual Orientation?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sexual Orientation?  (Read 2037 times)
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

Re: Sexual Orientation?
« Reply #25 on: Jan 11th, 2008, 8:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Johnny Darkness.

I see a nickname in the making.
IP Logged

Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #26 on: Jan 11th, 2008, 8:20pm »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 10:45am, vietvet2tours wrote:

And you assume this because?

Potter

Ha!  No reason at all - I figured you weren't, but your responses to idiots make me LMAO, so I figured I'd play the idiot and bait you.  You didn't take the bait.

But Jonny did.

Not that there's anything wrong with being bait, or an ass.hole, or a Chinese circus midget, or Crappy.

I thought at first the poster wasn't serious, 'cause he's basically saying "I'm gay, and I have this disease, so maybe they are related."  I don't know many Gays who think of being Gay as a disease, or related to disease, so it struck me as possibly insincere.

Anyway, I was coming off a kip 9 and in a state of mind my wife calls pain drunk, and thought it would be funny, but I apologize - not funny.  Ass.hole is an apt description.

Still, I wonder where the original poster is, and if the post was serious or a plant.

« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2008, 2:03am by Crappy » IP Logged

The plural of "anecdote" is not "evidence."
artonio7
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Home since 11/18/06

artonio9  

« Reply #27 on: Jan 11th, 2008, 8:28pm »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 8:20pm, Chappy wrote:

Still, I wonder where the original poster is, and if the post was serious or a plant.

I'll look him up in my 2008 Gay directory (for those of you who don't know... it's a closely guarded secret that if you are gay... you receive the gay directory which lists everybody of your orientation.)
OOOPS! Damn... I've seemed to misplace the non disclosure agreement (NDA) I signed at birth which prohibits me from telling ANYONE!

there goes 50 princess points... sheesh those queens can be so strict.

with warm regards,
Tony
IP Logged

Hope! http://artonio7.com
CH Pain Calendar Free Download
For artwork
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #28 on: Jan 11th, 2008, 8:43pm »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 8:28pm, artonio7 wrote:
it's a closely guarded secret that if you are gay... you receive the gay directory which lists everybody of your orientation.)

No way, eh? There ain't just heteros trolling the internet for action...
IP Logged

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Give me a shovel Ill dig my own grave!

WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 11th, 2008, 8:49pm »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 8:20pm, Chappy wrote:
But Jonny did.

Take bait?....LOL

You post shit and I will post shit back!

Do you really thing DJ set up this website so ass.holes could play fucking games?

Maybe you should PM him and ask him what he thinks of your game, I got $500 that he tells you that you are fucking idiot!, Crappy
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #30 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 1:32am »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 7:40pm, artonio7 wrote:

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Hell you'd have to be blind and retarded to think that Potter is gay based on anything he's ever written.

I guess that was kind of my point, but it was a stupid joke, and reading it now Jonny's right - I just sounded like an ass.hole.  

Potter's comments always make me laugh my a$$ off, so I thought that would get some epic comedy out of him, but at the time I was coming off of a kip 9 and in a state of mind my wife calls "pain drunk."

Sincerest apologies to Potter, didn't mean anything by it.  Whether he likes circus midgets or not, not that I care either way, because its none of my business.

Honestly, I was suspicious of the sincerity of the original poster, because they basically said, "I'm gay, and I have this disease, are they related?"  I don't know of many gay people thinking ofbeing gay in terms of disease, so the post seemed suspect.
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2008, 2:05am by Crappy » IP Logged

Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #31 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 2:51am »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 8:49pm, Jonny wrote:

Take bait?....LOL

You post shit and I will post shit back!

Do you really thing DJ set up this website so ass.holes could play fucking games?

Maybe you should PM him and ask him what he thinks of your game, I got $500 that he tells you that you are fucking idiot!, Crappy

In penance for my sin, I've temporarily changed my name to "Crappy."  Thanks for the idea, Jonny.  The humiliation will do me some good  Grin.  My original apology to Potter was sincere, and I appreciate how he handled it - hope there aren't any hard feelings there.

I don't know what DJ would think of it, but he put the word "Newbie" under my screen name, so maybe he'd warn me not to make any more newbie mistakes like that, and then let you take off your shirt and spank me with the fish from Potter's screen picture.

I'm glad you have $500, and I'm sure DJ appreciates the service you provide here handing out new ass.holes to newbies that cross the line, like you did to baseball coach when you totally misunderstood him (at least I deserved it).

I've got plenty of extra flesh on my ample body for a few more ass.holes if you want to keep reaming me new ones.  I just can't help now but think if John G. from Adron, OH really is real, and comes back to read this thread -  Shocked.  Oh, well, at least I didn't start the talk about circus midgets.
IP Logged

Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #32 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 4:44am »

Oh, crap.  I just graduated from Newbie to Junior with those last two posts.  I swear it said Newbie when I started, so my original plea should still be valid.

Future infractions shall, of course, fall under Junior rules, and Jonny may spank me with two fishes (with my pants down).

Edit: Jonny, if playground rules apply to this forum, you may PM DJ yourself and ask him to tell me I'm a fucking idiot.  I'll stop spamming the forum now.  (I just looked up spamming in my newly acquired Junior handbook).
« Last Edit: Jan 12th, 2008, 4:48am by Crappy » IP Logged

E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #33 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 7:26am »

on Jan 11th, 2008, 8:28pm, artonio7 wrote:

I'll look him up in my 2008 Gay directory (for those of you who don't know... it's a closely guarded secret that if you are gay... you receive the gay directory which lists everybody of your orientation.)
OOOPS! Damn... I've seemed to misplace the non disclosure agreement (NDA) I signed at birth which prohibits me from telling ANYONE!
there goes 50 princess points... sheesh those queens can be so strict.

with warm regards,
Tony

OMG that is classic!!!!!
It goes along with the directions I was provided on how to let people know I am Jewish.
1) step on left big toe-  
2) horns should appear instantaneously
3) pinch nose until it honks
4) tail should appear  
5) tattoo on forehead appears saying I control all money and will eat your children

laugh laugh laugh laugh
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Melissa
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Gone Crazy. Be back soon.

« Reply #34 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 9:04am »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 7:26am, E-Double wrote:

I control all money and will eat your children

Will you eat them if I ask for a loan???
IP Logged

DON'T WORRY ABOUT NOTTIN - NOTTIN IS ALRIGHT

My mosaic Crosses on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5494187
Brew
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Low Four!

« Reply #35 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 9:42am »

Will you just eat him? Please? I'll even pay.
IP Logged

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #36 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 12:35pm »

What a dickhead!
IP Logged

It is up to YOU to educate yourself and then help your doctor plan your treatment. If you just sit down in front of your doctor and say "make me better" you are setting yourself up for a great deal of pain.

- Guiseppi

Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #37 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 4:40pm »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 12:35pm, Jonny wrote:
What a dickhead!

brewcrew isn't a dickhead - no need for all the name calling.  Were just having friendly banter.  Noone's trying to get pissy.
IP Logged

vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

« Reply #38 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 6:17pm »

You really don't know when to shut up do ya.  I didn't take your post about me bein gay as a put down or as a diss.  I just dismissed it as the brainless ramblings of a homophobic puke.  In my time on this earth I can truly say that I never met a gay man that I didn't like.  On the other hand I've met more than a few hetero's I couldn't stand.  Yer on the list shit for brains.

Potter
IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
chewy

Email

« Reply #39 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 6:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Jan 12th, 2008, 6:17pm, vietvet2tours wrote:
          I just dismissed it as the brainless ramblings of a homophobic puke.  
           Potter

That about sums it up in Potters longest post in history.
IP Logged
deltadarlin
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #40 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 7:38pm »

dayum, 53 posts and how many people has he pi$$ed off already?  Think he's giving ali a run for his money.
IP Logged

If it weren't for the gutter, y mind would be homeless.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v123/tribander_3/

You pretend to pay me, I pretend to work.

chewy

Email

« Reply #41 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 7:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Probably home making a gween sturgeons hat.
IP Logged
vietvet2tours
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Team MOOSE DROOL Stinky Stuff on a Hook Prostaff

« Reply #42 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 9:12pm »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 6:58pm, chewy wrote:

That about sums it up in Potters longest post in history.

Literary verbosity ain't my strong suit.

potter
IP Logged

Kill em all let God sort em out
artonio7
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Home since 11/18/06

artonio9  

« Reply #43 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 10:06pm »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 9:12pm, vietvet2tours wrote:

Literary verbosity ain't my strong suit.

potter

Brevity is an art form though.  
 Grin

with warm regards,
Tony
IP Logged

Hope! http://artonio7.com
CH Pain Calendar Free Download
For artwork
Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #44 on: Jan 12th, 2008, 10:33pm »

Quote:
I didn't take your post about me bein gay as a put down or as a diss.  I just dismissed it as the brainless ramblings of a homophobic puke.  In my time on this earth I can truly say that I never met a gay man that I didn't like.  On the other hand I've met more than a few hetero's I couldn't stand.  Yer on the list shit for brains.

Potter

I deserve that - the original post was homophobic, using "you're gay" as a joke.  I apologized already, and sincerely.  Truly sorry to be on your shit list, or anyone else's.

on Jan 12th, 2008, 6:17pm, vietvet2tours wrote:
    You really don't know when to shut up do ya.

Not usually.  After Jonny called another newbie an ass.hole and threatened deletion of his profile for asking an honest question (http://tinyurl.com/288hn9), I pegged him as a hotheaded bully, who didn't have the decency to apologize after alienating a new member to make him feel more at home, and I've never been able to keep my mouth shut with people like that.  While I've pissed plenty of friends of Jonny's off here, I know of a few privately who've wanted to tell Jonny to shut the f*** up.  As a Newbie myself, I didn't realize he's a friend of DJs, so I'll take Potter's advice now and shut up myself.
IP Logged

Jonny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #45 on: Jan 13th, 2008, 1:33am »

on Jan 12th, 2008, 10:33pm, Crappy wrote:
I pegged him as a hotheaded bully, who didn't have the decency to apologize after alienating a new member to make him feel more at home, and I've never been able to keep my mouth shut with people like that.

Try looking at reply #5, Dickhead!

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=chspecific;a ction=display;num=1198268392

If Coach had accepted my offer it would have been regulator #29 that I had paid for and shipped to someone I dont even know.

DJ my friend?.....LOL, try brother!  Wink
IP Logged

- Guiseppi

Crappy
New Board Junior
USA 

__

« Reply #46 on: Jan 13th, 2008, 5:00am »

on Jan 13th, 2008, 1:33am, Jonny wrote:

Try looking at reply #5, Dickhead!

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=chspecific;a ction=display;num=1198268392

If Coach had accepted my offer it would have been regulator #29 that I had paid for and shipped to someone I dont even know.

DJ my friend?.....LOL, try brother!  Wink

Alright, you have my apology for misjudging your character - honestly.  That really was a great gesture.  I don't know if that gave you the right to jump down his throat later and call him an ass.hole for asking a question about the effectiveness of O2, but I'm living in a glass house on this thread so I won't throw stones.

Shall I change my screen name to Dickhead for awhile now, or do you want to call big bro to delete me, or can I sneak away to lick my wounds in peace?
IP Logged

LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #47 on: Jan 13th, 2008, 6:22am »

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt.

If you want to shut up, read and get the hang of being here and then start posting again - please do so.  

If you want to carry on being a complete and utter arse, then be my guest.

If you want advice on CH or why your dose of verap may be ineffective for you or how to use pred then either read through threads or bloody well ask!

I have three kids already. I don't need mindless drivel here. Not on the meds boards at any rate.

Oh and its MISS Bitch to you.
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss