Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 1st, 2024, 10:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Charlie M & Chia....report please »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Charlie M & Chia....report please
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Charlie M & Chia....report please  (Read 320 times)
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Charlie M & Chia....report please
« on: Oct 1st, 2003, 6:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Soooo......how's the oxygen working?

Hugs,  
Jacks Cool

Psssst...hey gang, you're gonna love this!!!!!! Cheesy
IP Logged
Charlie M
New Board Newbie
USA 

laugh and the world laughs with you

Email

Re: Charlie M & Chia....report please
« Reply #1 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 11:25am »

yes, it's a god sent. the night one have been much better. i'm cooping much better and when i wake with one its much shorter. thank,  life is good ;D
IP Logged

IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE SUN WE HAVE TO EXPERENCE THE RAIN
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:33pm »

I talked to Chia on IM last night she is a doll... fits right in with us here.......... cant wait to meet her at the next convention.......... she seems like good porch people... love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 2:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thats great news, Charlie...im glad it works for you ;D

...............................jonny
IP Logged
Chia
New Board Newbie

Hang in There!

Chiapet110
Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 3:59pm »

Okay you heard from Charlie now here's my view....I don't know if the 02 is working or the change in Heart medicine..I ask him what level is the pain and he says "I don't know" then looks at the Kip list that we printed out. He had a Kip # 8 today but the nights have been at a Kip 5 untill he is asleep then he is waking with an 8...He used to be at a 10 "ALL"  Shocked  the time and in the shower at least 5 x's a night...We thought the cycle was ending but its not  Cry....The CH is not lasting 3 hours the way they used too. (Thank God)...So is it working? YES...But now we are thinking that he is becoming Chronic because they never lasted past 3 weeks and we are going into the  8th week  ???....Luv Chia

Oh P.S. Ree...I really enjoyed our conversation last night....and you are correct..we "WILL" be at the next convention... Kiss We now have a Family......

IP Logged

"The Trouble with Life is there is no backgound Music.....So Make some Music before its too Late!"
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 4:14pm »

Hi Again, Chia

I'm glad to hear that you got the O2 and that it's making a dent in hubby's headaches.  It's not a magic bullet by any means, but it really CAN help as an abortive.

Way too early to know if he's going chronic, though - that doesn't happen until they've gone 12 months with no more than 2 weeks of unmedicated pain freedom.  I know 8 weeks feels like a really long time but it can go longer than that and still be classed as episodic.  

And, I have to confess something....I looked at your profile and checked your age (I assume Charlie is close to you in age?).  I did that for a reason, though.  It's been our experience (my hubby and I) that his cycles have lasted longer since he passed the age of 40. (Mike's last cycle lasted close to 6 months.)  A few people have mentioned that here, actually, although it's certainly not that way for everyone. The blessing there though (there always IS one!) is that his remissions are longer too.  Take heart in that, ok?  Once you get through this cycle, he probably won't get hit again for a while.

and, I gotta ask, is he having HOT showers?  Has he tried ice instead?  Heat aggravates some folks here and makes things worse.  Yet, for some, it helps them.  But has he tried the ice?

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2003, 4:15pm by Margi » IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 8:46pm »

40??  40??

When I turned 29 mine went from 2 weeks once a year to 3 months...whatta shocker Smiley

Vibes going up to ya chia and charlie,

Mast who gets triggered by a hot shower
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss