Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 1st, 2024, 10:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « It's 3am Are We having Fun Yet???? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   It's 3am Are We having Fun Yet????
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: It's 3am Are We having Fun Yet????  (Read 289 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

It's 3am Are We having Fun Yet????
« on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 3:07am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well, here it is 3 a.m. and I'm up dancing again. Mr. Beast decided I'd had enough sleep so we'd just get up early this morning.  

Now I'm a fashion statement and a half. Sitting here with my little O2 mask and my headband (of course I have my Mickey Mouse Magnets stuck in everywhere) and just typing away trying to think of anything except my head. Gotta sack of frozen peas on the back of my neck and I'm looking "Fine" this morning. Geezzz! That coffee pot is SLOW this mornng!!!!!  

Oh well, hope all ya'll are still in your beds with visions of sugarplumbs and all that stuff PF and hope ya'll stay that way.  Grin

I'm gonna go rush the coffee pot up and bang my head for a while....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: It's 3am Are We having Fun Yet????
« Reply #1 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 5:10am »

Hi Barb,
 Been sitting here since 10:00 last night, too much pain, can't sleep. Even went in and made football picks for Elaine. Played some "spider solitaire" and "Free Cell".
 Checked all Business Board posts: Have comments on Bylaws along your same lines, but should wait until my head is clearer to comment.  
 Hoping I can just pass out pretty soon, but will probably wait until Annette gets up now so she can keep an eye on me.
 Hope you're still not dancing,
 Dave
IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #2 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 5:22am »

I wish the two of you pain free time !!!!!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 5:32am »

Thanks!
 Not looking to good right now, may be a longer day today, but then again, maybe I'll pass out so hard I'll sleep for more than 2 hours for once in a long time.
 BTW: thanks for the E-mail you sent, I got so many I haven't been able to reply to them all yet.
 right now just punching keys to keep my head going, will probably wish I hadn't once I get to sleep and come back and see what I may have written Wink
Dave
IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 5:37am »

Dave  hate to see you having such a ruff time. Hope they find out something for sure soon. The not knowing is really the pitts.  

Wishing you PF times ahead....  

Lots of hugs your way....

BD
IP Logged

Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 5:50am »

Thanks Barb,
 Yeah, I'm pretty much at a point where I don't even care what it is, just want a name for it, then go from there.
 It took almost 3 years to be diagnosed with CH, couldn't explain what I was going through to anyone. Once a neuro told me, I went home and looked it up. Found this new site CH.com and read the surveys and info and it blew me away! The descriptions were so on target I couldn't understand why it took so long for anyone to diagnose it earlier.
Don't want that same run around again, so I'll see anyone, even the %&%$ that doesn't think Clusters are real. Maybe I can get through to him, but I'd bet his ego will not let him even consider it. Will try though.
Dave
IP Logged

TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 7:52am »

Wink
Hi Barbara

Sure hope you got some sleep.  Looks like you and Dave were both havin a rough mornin !!   ???

Looks like I'll have to split up these vibes and send some thru the piney woods and some to Colorado.     ;D

Take care.....I want to come see you next week.     Wink

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 8:08am »

Still here ...
 Long, long, long night ....
 But there's a good side, Annette is still sleeping. All the stress over the last month has been quite a bit for her.
 This is probably the most sleep she's gotten in a long time. If that dog keeps barking and wakes her up, I may have to ... oh yeah ... like I could catch him!
 I hope she sleeps even later, normally she would be up by now, and slowly make her way out to see if I'm alright. I may wake to pain, but she wakes to fear. I hate how this effects the ones we love more than how it effects me.
 She is so strong though, I couldn't make it without her. Supporters are such special people, I consider all of them to be pure Angels!
 Here's to all supporters from one blessed Clusterhead!
 Dave
IP Logged

catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:13pm »

Dave, your sentiments are so very true.  I have always held a great deal of respect for supporters.  I know how horrible it would be to see someone I love in this kind of pain.  I just never was able to fully understand it until the convention.

There were several of us family members, having a good time, and suddenly one of us would disappear.  As a sufferer, we know the pain, and then suddenly to be plunged into the depths of supporter...to watch those we love as family and friends suffer, and know there is not a damn thing we can do.

I now consider my own supporter, and every other supporter here to be real heroes.  Many times I have seen these people put aside their own fears, frustrations, exhaustion and pain to stand at our sides and hold our hands while we endure.

Their strength is amazing to me.  

Those of us that have supporters should remember to thank our supporters and let them know how much they mean to us.

Hmmm, if we can have a CH sufferers day/week/month, we should have a supporters day/week/month as well Smiley

Where would we be without them?

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Elaine

Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 12:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

DITTO CAT!
IP Logged
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #10 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 2:56pm »

Hey guys and gals
Its really nice to read something positive about supporters! Thank you. I feel a little more empowered and useful again now. Some of us need a little positive feedback from time to time.

I feel so sad that you two, Dave and Barbara have had such a horrid night. We know those nights too. I wish you peace, rest and happier days ahead. I'd make that coffee for you Barbara, but its a long way and it'd get cold on the way! Love to you both and your supporters.
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 3:01pm »

supporters... Where would we be without them?  

lost at sea.

:^(.
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 3:55pm »

Hope you two are doin alright by now and 'got sum rest' ? Sorry ya gotta go thru this crap. Me....I'm a supporter and feel I am on the outside lookin in when Brad is in cycle....nothin is the same for quite a while and I feel like I am just a follower since everythin we end up doin is based around what is gonna happen to him. Buncha shit you guys go thru...I dunno how ya do it !!! Pam that's ready ta jump in fronta a movein vehicle with jus a 'normal' ha (well mine aren't actually normal but you know what I mean)
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #13 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 5:20pm »

Thank goodness for cafergot. Had to take hubby to the doc early this morning and then in for a brain scan -- the good news is -- they found a brain.  (Come on - gotta laugh - makes the day go a little better).  

Then I got to work (yeah I still had to come to work) and had a surprise. Got my skinny little monitor today. It's so neat (what do they call them - flat screen's?) Now I can see so much better - so something good did happen today. I'm still at about a 3-4, but better than at 3 this morning. Just not talking to people much and for some reason everyone is staying out of my way.  

Now I gotta go home and fix hubby dinner and then take some more cafegot and maybe it'll ease up enough that I can catch a couple of hours sleep before I get to start over again.  Hope I don't see you guys at 3 in the morning.  Maybe 5?  

Hugs  BD
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss