Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 18th, 2024, 2:48am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « NASTY ACCIDENT caught on film ! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   NASTY ACCIDENT caught on film !
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: NASTY ACCIDENT caught on film !  (Read 61 times)
UnsolvedEquation

Email

NASTY ACCIDENT caught on film !
« on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 8:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

OMG! This guy is having a BAD DAY to say the least! I bet he's got one hell of a headache !

WARNING: THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK! IF YOU ARE SQEEMISH, GET OUT OF HERE NOW !

If you think you can handle it, click on the link below and hang on to your hats !
http://www.speechperfect.com/Movies/Watch%20out.mpeg

Sorry ... it was so shocking...I had to tell someone !   Shocked  Shocked  Just goes to show our day could start off worse, huh !
IP Logged
Turts
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight

Email

Re: NASTY ACCIDENT caught on film !
« Reply #1 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 8:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Is that fair dinkum??

My head suddenly doesnt hurt that much anymore.

???
IP Logged

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)
Melissa

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 9:17am »

I would think this would give a headache too:

http://news.excite.com/odd/article/id/358339|oddlyenough|10-03 -2003::08:27|reuters.html

Man Dies After Wife Crushes Testicles

Oct 3, 8:26 am ET  

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency.
Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

"Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police in the western region of Wellega said.

"The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze.  

« Last Edit: Oct 3rd, 2003, 9:18am by Melissa » IP Logged
RevDeFord
New Board Old Timer

Pain is real if the neighbors know you have it!

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:14am »

I saw a blind guy get hit by a car doing 75 before.  It wasn't pretty.  I was a paramedic, and was with my dad, so we both were the first ones there to render aid.  We kept him alive and worked hard, but he died en route to the hospital on the helicopter.

Boy could I tell you some stories.
IP Logged

I don' know why it hurts, but I pray it will stop.
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 1:16pm »

um, psst, Unsolved.....that's Brad Pitt, from the movie "Meet Joe Black".  (or a stunt dummy, probably).

That was right near the beginning of the movie.  Sorry to burst your bubble like that.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Hound_Dogg

Email

???Re: NASTY ACCIDENT caught on film !
« Reply #5 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 2:12pm »

Thank God,

I must've looked at it 20 times trying to fiqure if it was a fake. Great actors...even the "extras" reacted perfectly. It looked real as heck. The only thing I couldn't fiqure out is why a high end camera would be filming a cross-walk ???

Good eye, Margi.  

Jim
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 2:26pm »

Jim,

I think I'm one of the 5 people worldwide who actually liked that movie, so I *blush* have watched it ....um... lets just say more than once.    

I'm a big Anthony Hopkins fan though, and I'll watch anything he's associated with. And, Brad Pitt, well...everyone needs eye candy now and then.  Wink

When I first saw that scene, though, it blew me away. It looked amazingly real.  It's just one of those things that stays with you.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 2:41pm »

Yikes:

Yer right. It didn't quite gel. Something wrong. Too much airborne activitiy. Great for the movies though.  

Whew!

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #8 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 3:57pm »

Margi-

You're not the only one...I liked it too.  Who cares if it was 3 hours??? It was 3 hours of Brad Pitt for God's sake...how can that be bad?  Grin

V.
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 6:29pm »

ok im better now... o my ........ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 3rd, 2003, 6:45pm »

ooooooooo and thanks for the stupid pop ups too... nothing is sacred in this world............ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss