Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 1st, 2024, 9:36pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The Latest..... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   The Latest.....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Latest.....  (Read 215 times)
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

The Latest.....
« on: Oct 4th, 2003, 10:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I recieved a PM or two asking how I have faired over the last couple of days......so here's the latest.

I managed to string together a couple of PF days, that I was glad to take. Had to return to work Wed. and I decided to take my O2 along with me and hadn't had to use it until Yesterday morning when I recieved two hard hits out of the backfield (K6-7 level). It's looking more and more like the cycle is kicking in to full gear now and I have found myself floundering on the floor at 1 a.m. and out to the den only to suck O2 for 15-20 minutes three or four times a morning until about 10:30 a.m. ........the usual sequence.  
popping up out of bed about an hour or two after going to sleep. swell..........

Haven't gotten hit at work yet (thank God) but I have become increasingly paranoid that it will happen soon, leaving the house with the ever increasingly tender eye as the days progress. I've got new management to work behind too..........only one of which has seen me during an attack, and none of the staff during the night shift have seen one yet..........here's to breaking em in, gonna be interesting to see the reactions of those that I don't believe care or even believe its true......heh.

I have a Doctors appointment at 10 a.m. Monday to check my CH status and discuss the availability of vials and syringes for Imitrex and increasing my dosage of Verapamil to 240 from the highly ineffective 120. Doc Stiles wants a blood test etc. before OK-ing either. understandable I haven't seen him in a year.

Hope this finds everyone during a PF moment or out of cycle (whichever is applicable). Gotta go suck some O2 now. PFDAN,

Ramon

IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: The Latest.....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 11:17am »

Get over this cycle and thru the woods ta gramothers house you go vibes for ya Ramon ! The big bad wolf's friend Pam  Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 11:57am »

Extremely SHORT cycle vibes to you Ramon!

Hey Pam.....You are too funny ;D
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #3 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 12:03pm »

Pain free vibes coming your way !!!!!!!!!!!  Make it sure and sweet !!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss