Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 18th, 2024, 12:23pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Neurofeedback »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2002
(Moderator: DJ)
   Neurofeedback
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Neurofeedback  (Read 773 times)
kody

Email

Neurofeedback
« on: May 2nd, 2002, 11:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i am totally new to message boards, so bear with me. I mistakenly posted to the "General Messages" so excuse this repeat.  
     Just became aware of an internet site: eegspectrum.com. The following is information from their site. EEG Biofeedback is used for many conditions and disabilities in which the brain is not working as well as it might. These include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and more severe conduct problems, specific learning disabilities, and related issues such as sleep problems in children, teeth grinding, and chronic pain frequent headaches or stomach pain, or pediatric migraines.
     i'm a long time CH sufferer, going on 16 years, and am looking for relief in a new direction, as many of you are.  
     Has anyone had any reference or experience with neurofeedback or the company represented on this url ? The idea is tantalizing for the use of electrodes and biofeedback to control cluster headache.  
     Has anyone had any experience, has it been long lasting, # of treatments, costs, etc especially in the CH area ? One or two individuals I know swear by it for migranes.  
    And please be kind and patient with me since i'm new to all this technology.  
    Thanks everyone.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2002, 12:43am by kody » IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Re: Neurofeedback
« Reply #1 on: May 3rd, 2002, 12:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

howdy kody,
I just said that over on your post under the General Messages. It wasn't a mistake to post your question there, or here. You're still new and we're a forgiving bunch.  
Just don't let it happen again or you'll get your first "Shut Up, kody!" (That means you're accepted)  Kiss
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss