Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 16th, 2024, 3:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Anyone remember Zomax? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Anyone remember Zomax?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Anyone remember Zomax?  (Read 200 times)
LadyWitch
New Board Newbie

Email

Anyone remember Zomax?
« on: Mar 26th, 2003, 4:21am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Am new here and trying to find everything I can before I go back to doctor on Friday. So far my ha's have only reached kip7 with only one occuring during daytime. Am exhausted from not sleeping as they keep waking me. They only last 15 to 30 minutes so have pretty much just held on till they pass. The doctor gave me some free samples of Axert when I went the first time but I am afraid to take them. In the 80s I took Zomax for sinus ha's and had an anaphylactic reaction. Have been warned numerous times about taking certain kinds of drugs as I have numerous allergies. Also have emphyzema and read that taking pure oxygen with COPD can cause the lungs to collapse. Am also using Advair (synthetic Corticosteroid) for Asthma and hoping it will work as prednisone to prevent. Wonder if this is why I havent gotten anything worse than a kip 7 or am I just being initiated this first episode and it will be worse the next time or even next week? I know I havent exactly asked any specific questions but if anyone can relate to any part of my experience would appreciate hearing.

LW...(Lighting Candle to help guide all home safely)
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss