Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 1st, 2024, 3:06pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « cluster headaches and alien abduction »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   cluster headaches and alien abduction
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: cluster headaches and alien abduction  (Read 3293 times)
Nathan
New Board Veteran
USA 

mufon member looking for serious ufo/alien stories

ufo_guy1  
Email

cluster headaches and alien abduction
« on: Apr 2nd, 2003, 8:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

i found something intresting on a website today. it listed the 48 way to tell if you may have been abducted by aliens. here is the 42nd entry:   Have frequent or sporadic headaches, especially in the sinus, behind one eye, or in one ear.

any comment?  

http://anw.com/aliens/52questions.htm
IP Logged

field investigator for mufon(mutiual ufo network) looking for serious people only to share their stories with me. total anominity promised. chs and alien abduction may be related.
Nathan
New Board Veteran
USA 

ufo_guy1  
Email

Re: cluster headaches and alien abduction
« Reply #1 on: Apr 2nd, 2003, 8:20pm »

correction, its the 43rd entry and there are 58 of em for thosr of you that are intrested.----Nathan
IP Logged

field investigator for mufon(mutiual ufo network) looking for serious people only to share their stories with me. total anominity promised. chs and alien abduction may be related.
michaelc
New Board Junior

Surrender to the Strangeness

just+ask+me+:)  

« Reply #2 on: Apr 3rd, 2003, 12:24am »

Yeah ... those kind of headaches are caused by the "transmitter" on the Alien implant "they" put in your sinus cavity.   Shocked
Cluster headaches are caused by an abnormality in the hypothalimus which sends scrambled signals to the nerves and vessels on one side of the head.  
One way to tell is to get an x-ray. The alien implant - assuming it's metallic and not organic-based - will show up as a small speck in the sinus or brain. A Ch sufferer will look normal in the x-ray.  Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2003, 4:00am by michaelc » IP Logged
Major_Headcase
New Board Veteran

« Reply #3 on: Apr 4th, 2003, 4:47pm »

Aw right!! I've been needing something external to blame my CHs on ... now if I could only find a puny 98 pound weakling ET with arthritis, I'd kick its ass!!  Wink
IP Logged
BILLY

Email

« Reply #4 on: Apr 4th, 2003, 5:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I've heard that many of these alien abduction stories are actually a result of sleep terrors which like CH attacks can strike your body after you fall asleep.  

Sleep terrors however often make one feel completely paralyzed with strobe like erratic frightening images surrounding you.
IP Logged
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Apr 4th, 2003, 5:14pm »

I thought this was the MED  board.

IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #6 on: Apr 4th, 2003, 5:53pm »

...looks like it might also manifest as an orange discoloration on the side of the skull...... ;D
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
jonny

Email

« Reply #7 on: Apr 4th, 2003, 7:18pm »

on Apr 4th, 2003, 5:53pm, Not4Hire wrote:
...looks like it might also manifest as an orange discoloration on the side of the skull...... ;D

Hahahahahahah.....LOL

Looks like the Opie to me ;D

.................................jonny
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #8 on: Apr 4th, 2003, 11:01pm »

Thats what Opie gets for having sex with Ant Bea.

He's a marked child.
IP Logged
cleon

Email

« Reply #9 on: Apr 5th, 2003, 11:21pm »

CH pain is insane pain, Anything to do with Aliens could be quite sane compared to the space we are put into.
IP Logged
cleon

Email

« Reply #10 on: Apr 5th, 2003, 11:22pm »

CH pain is insane pain, Anything to do with Aliens could be quite sane compared to the space we are put into.
IP Logged
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Apr 6th, 2003, 9:41pm »

As I have already told many of you here, I have been abducted by aliens. It is not an easy thing to talk about, but I shall do my best. Please excuse me if I break down into tears.  

The abduction took place almost five years ago now, right before my clusters started. While in their ship, the aliens placed a large polymer rod in my brain. I do not remember the abduction itself, but I know in my gut that it happened. That night, I saw lights coming through my bedroom window...and then I had a lage lapse in time. When I woke the next morning, I started having nose bleeds and cluster headaches. My neuro gave me an MRI and the rod that the aliens put in my brain showed up on the MRI. The radiologist said that it was just interference. Yeah, right. Interference of the 3rd kind. It looks just like a long, thin rod that goes throgh both halves of my brain. I showed the MRI to my neuro and told him my theoy about the alien implant. He said that would explain the nose bleeds and the headaches. He said I should try to get re-abducted and maybe they could take it out. I have been trying, but they haven't come back for me yet.

When I first saw this post, I tried to connect Den's scanner to my computer so I could show you all the MRI...prove to you that it is true. But right after I installed the software....my whole computer started acting really werid. Like the driver was gone or all the exe files had disappeared. I still haven't been able to get it working again. Needless to say, I think it's pretty obvious that the aliens are still tracking me and were stopping me from showing the MRI to the world. Bastards.

I read the list that started this thread and I have almost all of the symptoms too. I know this might be hard for some of you to believe, to even fathom...but try. It most likely has already happened to you too. Don't live in denial. Face the truth and join me in my quest to draw the aliens back to remove their very unwanted implants.

Cosmic peace,
Georgia
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
andy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #12 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 2:02am »

Georgia, thats interesting! We got lots of Aliens down here in Florida! Come on down, ill turn on the landing lights!    LOL              ............ CoolAndy
IP Logged
talitha
New Board Newbie

Walking by faith

Email

« Reply #13 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 6:55pm »

Cheesythis is just toooo funny.
Ranks right up there with "past life trauma" wherein a chiropractor/shaman told me I had been killed in a past life (I was a soldier defending my plantation in the south  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and thus the headaches.
hey, there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in my philosophy, but honestly...
talitha
IP Logged
talitha
New Board Newbie

Walking by faith

Email

« Reply #14 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 7:00pm »

Georgia, I really don't mean to belittle your belief in this experience.  Please forgive me if I have offended you in any way.
Talitha
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #15 on: Apr 7th, 2003, 7:19pm »

Georgia!....... as one who KNOWS about Marshmellow Peeps  et. al. I Urge you ( if I may be so bold....)  to check this link:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/1387/i2matings.html

...time is short......
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
cleon

Email

« Reply #16 on: Apr 8th, 2003, 8:31pm »

That Big Foot cry sounds like me in a full blown cluster attach - even my son confirmed it!
IP Logged
Nathan
New Board Veteran
USA 

ufo_guy1  
Email

« Reply #17 on: Apr 10th, 2003, 6:23am »

georgia,
i believe you. dont feel embarresed, your not alone.
IP Logged

Marc
New Board Newbie
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Apr 10th, 2003, 9:45pm »

uh oh......... Shocked
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss