Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 23rd, 2024, 5:38am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Well here i am and thanks »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Jul-Sep 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Well here i am and thanks
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Well here i am and thanks  (Read 509 times)
Charlie M
New Board Newbie
USA 

laugh and the world laughs with you

Email

Well here i am and thanks
« on: Sep 28th, 2003, 6:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi, I'm new to this. just found out that I'm a clusterhead and this has nothing to do with sinuse or migraines. For years that was it, at least then i had something to blame. Something that if I found the trigger I would not have it. Well how wrong could I have been. Its nice to know that I'm not alone but am terribly sorry that any of us have to be here. My wife Chia has been searching for info and posting. Typing is not my forte. so she has been a tremoudous help and i want to thank her and the people that have answered and supported her and me  Roll Eyes with love Charlie
IP Logged

IN ORDER TO ENJOY THE SUN WE HAVE TO EXPERENCE THE RAIN
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

Re: Well here i am and thanks
« Reply #1 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 6:33pm »

Hi Charlie....welcome aboard, glad to see you posting, sorry to know your hurting, but there's a great bunch of people here, and they know what your going through, so grab an oar cos this boat could do with a bit more rowing.... ;D

Cathy
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 6:46pm »

Nice to make your acquaintance, Charlie.  I'm sorry you have the need to be here but since you do.....welcome.

I was hoping Chia would get you to join us.  

Don't worry about you typing ability......Jonny, our "#1 poster boy(dude)" is a two-finger typer... ;D

Welcome....
Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #3 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 6:49pm »

ah.....the Husband of Chia speaks...... Smiley

Welcome Sir, and I hope the guidance any of us have given has helped you find at least a little peace. The board has been a lifesaver for many here and I hope that you will benefit from it as much as I. Pay no mind to grammatical mistakes and spelling errors........here, the keyboard is your friend, feel free to be as bad a typist as you wish ,it matters not. Here's to finding meds and support for you and Chia.

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 6:56pm »

We're going to have to call you Charlie M as we have another Charlie who's been here almost forever.

Your wife found the right place for you to be and we are glad that you found us.  We've tried just about everything possible and have either adopted it or tossed it out.  Our archives go back almost 5 years, and cover a whole heck of a lot.......just put a day aside and study.  

What meds have you tried?  

We have a wonderful place here on this site for your wife under the Supporters section....supporters need someone who understands to talk to also.

Then we have the Family Services Team which you will find on the OUCH site under Cluster Help. You can e-mail this confidential group  at clusterbuds@hotmail.com

For spiritual requests, e-mail the ClusterAngels at ChAngels@hotmail.com.....another confidential service.

Hope you find what works for you.

IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #5 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 8:18pm »

...hey charlieM... i just got off HSG chat with *chia* and I hope she was not offended by my admittedly ..twisted sense of humor... i also hope she takes what I told her to HEART..... oxygen is good stuff... i hope it works for you like it does for lots of US....  

good luck and stick around..... there's NO place like ...... *HERE*.....

Steve(N4H)
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #6 on: Sep 28th, 2003, 8:37pm »

Welcome aboard Charlie.  

Glad you found us and among all our silliness is some pretty useful stuff and ways to deal with this horror.

It's good to meet the other half but sorry you had reason to find the place.

Stick around.

The other Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
judyw
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran

Knowledge is Power

9537257 9537257   judyw143  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 3:12am »

Welcome CharlieM, sorry you and Chia were looking, but glad you found us...Lots of information and support to be found here...so put on the life jacket and row away on the waves of life with CH....oh, and I can almost guarantee that whatever you type, will be figured out and understood...just ask the other Charlie ;D
IP Logged

judyw143
Turts
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight

Email

« Reply #8 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 4:56am »

welcome aboard
IP Logged

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)
Tim_w
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Finer than frogs hair!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 6:01am »

Charlie M and Chia
Welcome to our family_Hope you fell at home here!!Hope you find everything you need here! Now grab an oar and start rowing! ;D
I'm also a two fingered typer - one for the letters - one for backspace Undecided
Hopeing your Ch dont stick around- but you and Chia do!
 PFDAN Timw
IP Logged

We will all go to HEAVEN we have been to HELL! -(Personal Quote) YES There is life out There (Thank you to my new suporters)
They say this will only make me stronger but I did not ask to be SUPERMAN
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #10 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 7:12am »

Welcome CharlieM...sorry you had to find us, but welcome aboard! You have a great supporter in Chia as she has asked questions & done a lot of homework. Read all you can here & ask away...there is no question to "silly or stupid" we are all in the same CH Boat as either a sufferer or supporter.
Huggs
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Miss_Deleny
New Board Veteran
USA 

To live life is to know love

Email

« Reply #11 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 7:15am »

Welcome Charlie! Sorry you need to be here but sure glad you are! This is the best place that you can be if you are a CHer. There is alot of information here as you have found out and have been told by others before me. So, grab a seat, get comfy and start reading ... Cootie will be around later to give you your oar to help rowing.  

~April~
IP Logged

You never know when love will knock on your door, when it does, embrace it and hold on to it forever!
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #12 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 11:22am »

Welcome to Clusterville Charlie,

Don't ever worry about typing or spelling. We can figure out what you're saying. Most of us are reading with one eye closed anyhow or tears rolling down so everything blurred anyhow.  We don't give out grades so don't sweat the small stuff.....  

Feel free to vent, complain, gripe, shout, bang your head or whatever (go ahead and call me names - I live for abuse!!!!) whatever helps -- we're here for SUPPORT. I doubt that you can go through anything that one or more of us haven't already been through and lived to tell about it. So see, you are NOT alone any more. You got a whole NOTHER family to help you now.

Welcome aboard..... now get to work and start rowing....

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

goaway
New Board Veteran
USA 

"Things take longer than they do."

« Reply #13 on: Sep 29th, 2003, 5:58pm »

Welcome home Charlie M.

Grab an oar and get to rowing!   Cheesy
IP Logged

"If you get robbed by worry,.....it was an 'inside' job."

"...runnin' with the shadow...runnin' with the shadow..."

"We don't rent pigs."
badfly
New Board Veteran
New_Zealand 

No matter where you are, thats where you're at!

Email

« Reply #14 on: Sep 30th, 2003, 6:05am »

Welcome
IP Logged

for (int i=0;i<infinity;i++)
{Shout("Get this BEAST off my back !!!");}
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss