Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 6:39am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Starting Kudzu again... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Cluster Headache Help and Support
   Medications, Treatments, Therapies
(Moderator: DJ)
   Starting Kudzu again...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Starting Kudzu again...  (Read 4377 times)
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

Re: Starting Kudzu again...
« Reply #150 on: Jan 13th, 2006, 12:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Jan 11th, 2006, 8:40am, Melissa wrote:
Last night, nothing to report. Grin

3 more nights of this and I will no longer be updating this thread.  Wink

It sounds as if things are finally winding down for you, Melly.  Just keep trying to take that good advice about taking time for relaxation and centering.  Vibes to you AND your grandma. hug hug
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
Melissa

Email

« Reply #151 on: Jan 13th, 2006, 6:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Nothing to report for last night either.

Thank you so much Patti!! Grin  My Grandma is at her appartment now and sounds so much better.  I would have brought her home with me, but the last time was quite difficult, so I told her I just couldn't do it this time.  So now she has Meals on Wheels bring her food and a home care assistant to help her with the rest.
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

« Reply #152 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 9:04am »

I just noticed my spelling is something to be desired in my previous post. Roll Eyes

Anyway, one hit last night, 3:17am to 3:27am.  I did not use any O2, just put an ice pack on the affected area.  I kept poking myself in the forehead, just above my eye, to see if it was still there and if I could get it to ramp up.  I was doing some testing with self inflicted pain...if you will, LOL.

That's all for now.

modified to add: DOH!!!  I left out that I had forgotten to take my 8pm (and only) dose of Kudzu yesterday.  SO, I have decided that since I did that, I'm not going to continue to take it for this cycle.  I am sure I'll be 100% CH free, it's just going to take a few days before it's gone for the next 18 months again. Undecided
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2006, 11:00am by Melissa » IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #153 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 9:21am »

on Jan 14th, 2006, 9:04am, Melissa wrote:
I just noticed my spelling is something to be desired in my previous post. Roll Eyes

Anyway, one hit last night, 3:17am to 3:27am.  I did not use any O2, just put an ice pack on the affected area. I kept poking myself in the forehead, just above my eye, to see if it was still there and if I could get it to ramp up.  I was doing some testing with self inflicted pain...if you will, LOL.

That's all for now.

I can treat your self injurious behavior.
I'll give you my card Wink
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Melissa

Email

« Reply #154 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 10:50am »

on Jan 14th, 2006, 9:21am, E-Double wrote:

I can treat your self injurious behavior.
I'll give you my card Wink

LMFAO Eric!!!!!!!

Forgot to add, we finally went out to dinner last night, just hubby and I. Smiley  We went to a place called the Tempura House, and both had the Hibatchi Lobster & Shrimp.  OMG, yummmmmmmy!!!!  And right now, I am craving a cup of Sake. Sad  We got a bottle of it from my Father-in-law (it is opened due to my brother in laws trying it, and not liking it.  Well DUH, they were drinking it COLD!!  YUCK! Tongue lol) who had gotten it from my bro-in-law who was stationed in Japan at the time (over the holidays).  Anyway, as it came with the pitcher and 4 cups, I was pulling them out of the box to get washed and noticed some Sake residue at the bottom of one cup.  I took a big whiff of it and BOY did it smell GOOD!!!  (yeah, I know, I'm pathetic Roll Eyes)  

Now I have 3 yummy bottles of wine and some Sake to drink when I'm done with this blasted cycle! Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 14th, 2006, 10:52am by Melissa » IP Logged
pattik
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

northcolor4  

« Reply #155 on: Jan 14th, 2006, 11:22am »

I will make a toast with you, and I hope its soon (assuming I'm not in cycle) Grin
IP Logged

The voyage of discovery is not about seeking new landscapes, it's about having new eyes--Marcel Proust
Melissa

Email

« Reply #156 on: Jan 15th, 2006, 10:02am »

TY Patti Smiley

Last night, nothing to report other than waking up due to son being sick, coming into bed and kicking me out, LOL.  I ended up sleeping in his bed while he slept with daddy. Wink

I did actually pour myself 1/2 a glass of Lambrusco yesterday... I sipped it, to taste what I could of any fruit, but I noticed that it all it did was make me tipsy real quick (and I only had maybe 8 sips??) and it was much more bitter and fizzy than I remember...  Basically, it's not a dry wine, but definately not a sweet one. Undecided  And here all along I loved the stuff, but it is true that it'd mellow me out REAL quick!

I did notice some very slight shadowing, even after only having just a little bit, but no hits.  Needless to say, the rest of the glass got poured down the drain.  I am now going to wait until Dec. 27th to open my new wines and have a 1/2 glass.  That should be a good time to do so.  I'll be at DavCon in spirit!
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

« Reply #157 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 7:00am »

Last night, no activity to report.
IP Logged
Melissa

Email

« Reply #158 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 1:10pm »

Last post for me on this thread, and also last post from me for awhile on this message board, as I am going to be taking a break for awhile

Again, last night there was no activity to report.  I think it's safe for me to say that I am out of cycle now.

TTFN & I hope more become PF very very soon!

Smileymelly
IP Logged
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #159 on: Jan 17th, 2006, 1:44pm »

So happy to hear it!!!

Ya better keep in touch!

E
IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
zwibbs/Scott
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Stay Strong !!!

Email

« Reply #160 on: Jan 18th, 2006, 1:50am »

Melissa--Great News!!! Have a great party, and don't be nervous. My cycle ended in December when I reached a point where I just got so pissed off that life was going on around me and I wasn't a participant !!! Enjoy these wonderful pain-free  moments !!!
IP Logged

There's always light at the end of the Tunnel.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss