Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 4:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Progress »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   Supporter's Corner
   Supporter's Corner
(Moderators: DJ, Margi)
   Progress
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Progress  (Read 789 times)
spanish
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Progress
« on: Jul 11th, 2007, 2:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi ya peeps Grin
Just thought i would update you on Zany's progress with the Amitriptaline, he is definately better so far Smiley, although it could just be a coincidence Undecidedbut i would like to think its helping him Smiley.

The hits are definately calming down and on monday he went all day and night without any, and was able to sleep in bed for a change Grin.

He hasnt had to use any injections since the weekend which is good as well.

Can anyone answer a question for me please?

I know that you are only supposed to use 2 injections in a 24 hour period, he does split the doses which make them last longer, but everytime he gets a prescription form the doctor he only gets 3 packets of 2 injections, when he used to use them a few years ago he used to be able to get 6 packets of 2, he has asked for the 6 packets but the doc says thats all they allowed to prescribe Huh, which if he's having a bad time dont last very long. He has changed doctors since he was using them last, so i suppose that might have something to do with it cos this doc dont know much about CH.

Any way thats enough of my ramblings.

Spanish Cheesy
IP Logged
MR_FLOOR
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go Cubbies  / even though they suck

WWW Email

Re: Progress
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16th, 2007, 6:44am »

on Jul 11th, 2007, 2:04pm, spanish wrote:

Can anyone answer a question for me please?

Hi Spanish,

What was the question?  

Dave
IP Logged
spanish
New Board Newbie
United_Kingdom 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Progress
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17th, 2007, 12:54pm »

Hi Dave Grin

The question was has anyone else ever been told by the doc that all he can prescribe is 3 injections at a time?,and since i posted first message Zany has been back to the docs, and now the doc is saying he can only prescribe them for 3 weeks Huh. personally we both think the doc is being an ass!!
Zany is going back on friday morning and if he comes out with any more crap like that i think Zany might blow a gasket with him.

Spanish
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss