Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 4:00am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Den's Head »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Den's Head
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Den's Head  (Read 790 times)
don

Email

Den's Head
« on: Feb 15th, 2002, 3:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Den you did indeed procure the honor of being the first to tell me to shut up. Now what the hell is on your head?

I work with many less than fortunate folks in the community and if I'm correct, your headgear may well feed a family of five. If I'm wrong then you obviously have a compulsion with Carmen Miranda.

Get help you sick bastard!

Love, don
IP Logged
jonny

Email

Re: Den's Head
« Reply #1 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 3:44pm »

Thats just his head, hes five foot with a huge troll head. When I picked him up by the underware in atlanta his head acted like a counter weight and hit the floor.

I have pics if youd like to see?
IP Logged
jonny

Email

OK, Heres my proof
« Reply #2 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 4:01pm »

"DON"T EVER FUCK WITH THE BBB"S"
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss