Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 3:04pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « i just found this place....i thought i was alone.. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   i just found this place....i thought i was alone..
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: i just found this place....i thought i was alone..  (Read 1104 times)
Jynx

Email

i just found this place....i thought i was alone..
« on: Feb 14th, 2002, 8:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

wow i cant believe that theres a whole place here dedicated to CH...
I dont know how to begin or what to say...but it is comforting to know that theres others out there......by the way.......im awake this late becouse i know im gonna wake up feeling like my heads gonna explode if i go to sleep.
as youve probably guessed by now.....its my first time in here....so hello everybody   Cry
IP Logged
don

Email

Nope, not alone
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 9:03pm »

Welcome aboard the research vessel "Clusterfucked". Your intinerary on this voyage of the damned is entirely up to you. We at Cluster Cruise Inc offer one of the most unussual voyages you will ever experiance in your pain wracked lifetime. A boat full of characters only found in the imagination of Walter Disney himself with a few contributions from Alfred Hitchcock. So grab an empty bucket and start bailing ! We're going for a ride!
IP Logged
Jynx

Email

Re: i just found this place....i thought i was alo
« Reply #2 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 9:16pm »

Freddy kruger wasnt as cruel as "THE BEAST"...at least freddy would let you sleep throught the pain.....!!
This monster wakes you up first before it drives you too wanting to cut your own head off!!  
Does it seem to be that we all have the same kind of problems from suffering from CH??
IP Logged
don

Email

Of course we do
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 9:22pm »

Only a clusterhead and a supporter will ever truely understand the scope, depth and dynamics of the problems we encounter, medically, emotionally, physically, mentally, socially, etc. etc.

Only here at CH.com does all that come together. You just found a home bud! Welcome!  Embarassed Cry Sad Shocked ??? Smiley Cheesy ;D
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2002, 9:26pm by don » IP Logged
Jynx

Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 9:32pm »

Its been a long journey,at least ten years along this road,first trying to get the answers fromt he doctors as to what the hell was up with me.....ever dereasing circles of worrying what was wrong with me,which triggered the headaches..then knowing that i was under attack from them,i began then worrying when the next one would come(i never had to wait long).
Now i know what it is....but dont seem any closer to being free from the hell that i..(we )  go through every so often.
I'm glad i found a home,a place where people understand,and a place where maybe someday we can finally be rid of this nightmare we live.
Thankyou....im gonna enjoy my new home   Smiley
IP Logged
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 9:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

What's wrong with you is what's wrong with all of us.  We got messed up hypotalamusus (or is it hypothalami).  Anyway, it's messed up and causes our blood vessels to dialte and our serotonin leves to go whacko and our trigeminal nerve to fire out a bunch of substance P.

What does all this mean?

Pain!  Pain like noone else feels except another clusterhead.

Stay close and like lc bob always said, whatever don't kill you only makes you stronger.

lyg
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
michelle

Email

« Reply #6 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 5:54am »

hey...welcome....

i myself just found this place a couple weeks ago.....isn't it great?  the support here is wonderful or is it just knowing you're not alone or whacko?  now, i really believe i can make it through this current episode......PFDAN to you soon.....

michelle
IP Logged
Kirk
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

VINIMUS, VIDIMUS, DOLAVIMUS

161860987 161860987   kirk_jones511   krkevrtt
Email

« Reply #7 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 3:04pm »

Welcome my friend to the show that never ends. Step inside step inside.
I truly wish you didn't need to be here.
Stand Fast Cool
IP Logged

Melissa

Email

Hi Jynx
« Reply #8 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 5:15pm »

Just wanted to say "hello", and welcome to our family! Cheesy

Hope your days and nights are Pain Free....

mel
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #9 on: Feb 15th, 2002, 7:21pm »

Cheesy
Hello Jynx. Welcome to DJ airlines. Sorry you had to wait 14 hours to get processed and patted down but we had to be sure you've got your Imitrex, Verapamil, and a host of other things in your cluster carry-on.  

Glad to have you aboard Jynx and you'll find some really twisted types here.  Start a Dennis file (he keeps them on us) as you'll find deciphering his posts is better than the Times crossword.   We're here for you and if you stick around, read a lot of stuff here, you'll find something here to help you in some fashion.

Charlie  Grin

IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss