Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 12:59am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hi y'all »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hi y'all
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hi y'all  (Read 482 times)
Jim R
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Always question authority....

Email

Hi y'all
« on: Feb 17th, 2002, 6:38am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

After about a month away, working with my son and his issues, I come back and see this - wow!  

Anyway, how y'all been.  Cold up here in New Hamster...

Have a question.  After stopping lithium a couple of months ago and being pain free, this morning had a full-blown CH on the OPPOSITE side from where I was having them.  Is this an isolated case, or am I possible going chronic, or am I entering yet another new cycle?  This shit is really wearing me down...  Thanks in advance.  - Jim R
IP Logged

"Hammer of the Gods..." (pounding on my head...) and isn't Bowie great?!
Proud member of OUCH
Episodic Clusterhead since 1978
jonny

Email

Re: Hi y'all
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17th, 2002, 8:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Welcome back, Jim

changing sides happens its happen to me twice and seeing that you had a couple months PF id say you are not going chronic, hopefully its just a feak HA and you wont get another one but if you do id crank up the Lithium again.

HANG IN THERE, JIM
IP Logged
don

Email

Re: Hi y'all
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17th, 2002, 9:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I agree with Jonny that its probably a freak thing. Going to the other side doesn't imply chronic, nothing you state implies chronic. If the Chs continue, jump back on the lith.

What doesn't kill us........................only makes us stronger
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss