Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 1:39pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Cluster recognition success! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Cluster recognition success!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Cluster recognition success!  (Read 491 times)
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

Cluster recognition success!
« on: Feb 17th, 2002, 10:18am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

;D Hello everyone, the Misses and I took a few days to celebrate her Birthday  Smiley Valentine Babies are so hard on the finances,  We Escaped the Kids and Grandkids and the phone for two whole days!  Cool any how yesterday there was an article in the Lee County News papper where one of the County Employee's had been fired from his job because he called in and had attacks at work so often. he sued the county using the American With Disabilities Act and won his Job back as well as over $100.000.00 in back pay!
 I'd call that a positive step forward for people like us with severe pain disorders that are indeed a disability!
     His name was Mark Wood and  ??? I don't know if he is a member or not but  Roll Eyes I will be trying to contact him and make him aware that we exist!   pappy
IP Logged
don

Email

Re: Cluster recognition success!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17th, 2002, 10:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

RIGHT ON RIGHT ON RIGHT ON !

The system does sometimes work !

I fthe worse that can happen today has already happened, you've got a great day ahead of you. Embrace it!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss