Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 3:20pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Hoping For Pain Free Days & Nights To All! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Hoping For Pain Free Days & Nights To All!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hoping For Pain Free Days & Nights To All!  (Read 681 times)
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

Dennis, I feel responsible
« on: Feb 14th, 2002, 12:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

for helping you get signed up yesterday.  You PROMISED me you weren't going to mess with anyone's minds again.  You even offered to rub noses.

Are we going to have to whack your pee pee again, Den?

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

Re: Hoping For Pain Free Days & Nights To All!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14th, 2002, 5:35pm »

When you first log onto the message board and scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a list users who are online at the moment. If you were really in a chatty kind of mood, you could send private messages to them inviting them to chat with you. I know if I got a message like that, I would go to chat. Except if the message was from that low down, no good, crab givin, Margi flirtin, pee pee whackin, sock usin, mess makin, samich eatin, loser who's fleas are the only ones who would mourn his death, Dennis.  Kiss

Hope this helps!
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
jonny

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 17th, 2002, 8:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Crab Givin?????

Dem's deer fight'in word's---DEN?
IP Logged
don

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 17th, 2002, 11:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sock usin?????????  Undecided Undecided

I dont want to know
IP Logged
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

Try as I might....
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18th, 2002, 12:28am »

I simply can not get you to bite, Den. You know how I have a thing for vampires (not to mention monks, amish men, and of course the UPS guy). This total honesty/mature behavior thing of yours has got to stop. I am on the brink of insanity, or maybe I crossed it...do you think that the insane know that they are insane? It's kinda like trying to tell the difference between being awake and dreaming...maybe I am really not sleep deprived at all....maybe I have been sleeping like a baby and dreaming away this whole time...this one time I was at the dr's and he was giving me some medicine for clusters (topamax maybe?) and he told me to watch myself for personality changes and loss of memory...but I kept asking him how I was supposed to notice if my memory was bad...would I remember to tell him? would I remember that I was taking topamax? and how could I tell if I was different if it was still me just being different...he just sighed and said I would know but maybe he was wrong and I dont know....hmmmm...deep thoughts by the clinically insane...........
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss