Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 5:52am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Venting »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Venting
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Venting  (Read 599 times)
Cin

Email

Venting
« on: Feb 19th, 2002, 1:24pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello everyone,

I had 4 nights of bliss, and of course I was thinking, well maybe I'll be done with these CHs. No such luck, I had shadows all day yesterday, than last night two damn headaches,  its going on two mos of this Sh**.  I pray everyday to have it end,  I have always been a very positive person, but these CHs are making me into a raving lunatic.  I'm so sick of this.  Sorry guys,  as I said just venting.

I hope all with this, to have a good day,  and 0 days of pain.    

IP Logged
flapper

Email

Re: Venting
« Reply #1 on: Feb 19th, 2002, 4:17pm »

I am interested when you said shadows, have had CH for 22 years w/ none, vent, vent , vent, I am CH free for now, but the beast sleeps close, good luck
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 19th, 2002, 6:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Rant or vent on. We know how you feel. That's what this place is:  A place to let it all out when.......Life Stinks.

Mean old Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
murphysmom

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 20th, 2002, 11:41am »

Sorry to hear of your agony....I feel you pain sister.  I pray for your safe return to Zero on the KIP scale.....and blissful sleep.  Vent on.....that wretched beast deserves to be maligned for the bastard it is Ranting is good..... murphysmom ;D
IP Logged
Cin

Email

« Reply #4 on: Feb 20th, 2002, 3:46pm »

Thanks for the support all,  it helps to hear from someone who knows what its like to have this Sh**.    

Flapper,  Sorry that you have had to put up with this mean pain for 22 years,  me I just started almost 2 mos ago so I don't know what to expect, so when I don't have a CH for a night I get all excited just to be let down again,  I'll LEARN!!!!!!!  You asked me about shadow, thats when it feels like I might get a HA been I Don't, its just enough to bother me.

Charlie, you don't sound so mean, lol

Murphys,  Thanks for your kind words, and calling this crap what I had on my mind but didn't say, I will now though  BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

and wishing you pain free days*
IP Logged
David_M

Email

« Reply #5 on: Feb 20th, 2002, 4:00pm »

Hey Cin,
You've got the right attitude!  Recognize that you're going to have some days where you gotta cut yourself some slack.  But yeah, many a time I've gotten my hopes up only to have the bastard laugh in my face.

So wishing you at least a pain free day today!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss