Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 20th, 2024, 2:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Mom (Nancy C) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Mom (Nancy C)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mom (Nancy C)  (Read 565 times)
Jackie_L.

Email

Mom (Nancy C)
« on: Feb 21st, 2002, 10:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi Mom,

Say I can't get into my hotmail account right now...so don't know if you wrote me back...but I do have lots of helpful stuff on whom to contact regarding discrimination...read my e-mail to you... I also tried to post but didn't come up. ??? I don't know why...LOl.. But basically the names that I gave you...Just look up in the phone book and call their agencies and they will send you the appropriate forms for filing complaints and also help with questions, give advice etc...and once the complaint is filed...basically you don't have to do anything more other than just answer questions if they have any...these departments will do the work for you...

As for the hospital...you should have a company policy book on filing complaints... 1) follow the policy and do what your hospital policy says 2) contact her supervisor and on up the ladder if they don't do anything 3) document EVERYTHING dates, incidence,whomever was involved etc 4) get your doc to write out specifics eg: hours you can work, how many days a week or in a row, special breaks that you might need to take or extra break times for rest, taking meds etc.... Get your doc to write all that out and make a copy and show them....so they put it in your personnel file..that way they can't say "We didn't know etc"....

I know this sounds like a lot of crap to go through...BUT it will be pretty easy...just a matter of taking the time to do it...  

Write me...K... I will try again later on tonight or sometime tomorrow to get into my e-mail account...(they must be overhauling it or something...LOL) Sad  

Talk to you soon... Love you Jackie L. Wink

P.S. as for the FMLA...I think that the Labor Department in your state handles that....(that is who told me about it when I was going through my ordeal at work...)..The Labor Department is VERY VERY HELPFUL.... and they can give you the information you need to file the complaints also....
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: Mom (Nancy C)
« Reply #1 on: Feb 21st, 2002, 10:44pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thanks so much for this info...I really needed it since  I have put on my "battle gear".  You are a good daughter LOL...smiles, mom
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #2 on: Feb 21st, 2002, 10:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

PS forgot to tell you that the personnel dept called me this afternoon to tell me ...they called my supervisor in and told her she had violated the FMLA law...they are now behind me in this...and my Doc is really pissed about this so it is looking good for us clusterheads that are discriminated against....smiles, mom
IP Logged
Jackie_L.

Email

« Reply #3 on: Feb 22nd, 2002, 11:44am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Smiley Guarenteed you have her butt running scared...LOL.. Especially with the hospital behind you... Do what I said in my e-mail and with the doc, hospital and filing complaints at those places I mentioned you should be on top and have it covered...I guarentee that  FMLA, and Labor Department WILL INVESTIGATE and FIle their own charges against them, plus you can sue on top of it....ROFLMAO!!!! I am Behind you 100%... I have been their and done this with the hospital I worked at back in 1994 when I was wrongfully fired for being hired and fired with the same medical restrictions, not accomodating my disability etc.... and believe me my supervisor about shit her pants....I NEVER seen her so nervous in my life... And your supervisor could very well lose her job over this along with anyone else who was involved.... Smiley (and believe me she KNOWS this)....ROFLMAO!!!! and I paved the way for other disabled people who worked their already or were hired later...cuz they put in a whole new department just so that they made sure that ALL disabled employees were accommadated and the supervisors and other staff were following what the doctors restrictions are etc... Good Luck MOM!!! GO GET EM'!!!! LOL

Talk to you soon... Love you Jackie
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss