Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 16th, 2024, 12:44am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « suffered from the age of 13 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   suffered from the age of 13
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: suffered from the age of 13  (Read 538 times)
Barry

Email

suffered from the age of 13
« on: Mar 12th, 2002, 4:46pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi guys

I'd like to  start by saying how relieved I am that I have found people who understand.  I was told by the consultant I visited that It was uncommon for someone of my age to suffer from ch (15 at the time now 25) he also mentioned that I would probably grow out of them, then proceeded to say they are normally found in olderfolk.  So looks like I have them for life Sad.  I feel a ch in the distance now, I know what kind of night I am in for. I also realise now that my wife dosn't look forward to my attacks ( other people who dont know of ch would probably think they were reading some kind of horror book) I know she gets scared when she see me punching the side of my head me thinking this will take the pain away. Strange !.
I will go now but proablly will be back early hours of the morning. Thanks for being there.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss