Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 9:59pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « found relief then it was taken away »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   found relief then it was taken away
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: found relief then it was taken away  (Read 564 times)
Barry

Email

found relief then it was taken away
« on: Mar 22nd, 2002, 7:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

For the Ten years I have suffered I have in the past cople of weeks found a drug that stops the attacks within five minutes. In England its called Imigran (sumatriptan injections) I was amazed and relieved to find this miracle drug, finally something works!!!. That was yesterday today i have been back to the docs only to be told they will not prescribe this drug to me, not becauase it has loads of side effects or that it is going to do me harm but that it is TOO EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!  a pain free life has no price i told them, sorry they told me.
If any one else has this problem please let me know because I am on quite a low at the moment
IP Logged
southman

Email

Re: found relief then it was taken away
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24th, 2002, 4:00am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi. New to this place and glad I found it at last.
Docs, realy understanding are'nt they, don't know if you can say certain words on this but ankers spring to mind.
Used to use Imigran like your self about 5 years ogo, then it just stopped doing the god given thing, not that it will stop working for you, have heard that it works well with others.
You may of already tried this thing that I do, hot and cold water treatment on the side of the face, 2 bowls are ideal but anything that you can get the side of your face in will do. One bowl as hot as you can stand and the other as cold as poss, Keep changing from one to the other about every 50-60 seconds, if you can catch it on the onset of an attack it seems to work well and it still works if your trying to pull your eye out and slam your head through a wall. Have you tried changing docs, Iv'e found some are more understanding than others.
Good luck, I hope you find some sort of peace of mind.
P.S How often do the attacks occur?
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss