Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 7:39pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I leave in a few minutes for the botox injections »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I leave in a few minutes for the botox injections
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I leave in a few minutes for the botox injections  (Read 451 times)
Samiam
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ban910
Email

I leave in a few minutes for the botox injections
« on: Aug 7th, 2002, 9:31am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I gotta say I'm a little nervous about this but I guess right around now I will do anything.  I'm 5 weeks into my cycle and it's been hell.....I do have to say that the Klonopin has been keeping them from coming at night so I'm trying to get a good night sleep....but with all this stuff being stuffed up my nose (DHE45, Imitrex, Stadol) that I now have one hell of a sinus infection. I only had to use the stadol 2 times so I guess that's a good thing.  Please keep your fingers crossed that this will be ok.....thanks for your support...Sami
IP Logged

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re:  I leave in a few minutes for the botox inject
« Reply #1 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 10:12am »

Got my fingers crossed for you...keep us posted on how it does...smiles,nancyc ;D
IP Logged
Georgia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If ya don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree.

pixieprincess_una   georgiacze
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 1:26pm »

Not to worry, hun. We are right there with you. I am anxious to hear how it goes.
IP Logged

la la lala la la.....(its the theme song from the smurfs in case you couldn't tell) Need a smile? Click here: http://users.compaqnet.be/cn174277/Smurfs%20-%20Smurf%20Theme%20Song.mp3
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 2:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Good luck sam!

PFDAN..................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged
NotH20
New Board Hall of Famer

NotH20
Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 3:35pm »

Sami - not only will you be headache free, but you'll be wrinkle free too!   WHOOHOOO!!!!!!!

I'd like to hear more of your experience - please post and let us know....

Good luck to you,
NotH20
IP Logged
Samiam
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ban910
Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 4:31pm »

Thanks everyone I knew you where all with me.....well I have to say that I got the best looking neck around....LOL...seems that the Dr wanted to first try 3 points at the neck base of oxput and behind ear, I kinda wished he did the temple too but he said let's see how this works first and with him leaving for vacation tomorrow he didn't want to do alot and if something happened he wouldn't have been there.   I was told that it could take up to 3 days to start to work so I guess we wait.  I still have the shadows behind my lt. eye and that's the side I get them on but he had to do alot of poking to fine the right spots and that always triggers me so I will keep you posted....now too bad I didn't need them for my face......do ya think I can bank these..so when I do I will be wrinkel free forever....LOL....one thing  I do know that on the Klonopin I haven't had a cluster in the middle of the night since I started....so maybe that's a good thing.... But it seems that although I get the clusters everyday I seem to get hit really really hard about every 3 or 4 days they are the 10 that last about 2.5 hrs......luv Sami
IP Logged

kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #6 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 10:29pm »

SmileySami,

Had hard time getting on board lately.  just wanted to let ya know I'm keeping fingures crossed for you!  Best luck, Kim
IP Logged
Ted
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Aug 7th, 2002, 11:41pm »

Well? How did it go? Are you pain free? Are you wrinkle free? Ooops. I cheated and looked at Bob's page. You already are wrinkle free. So, are you pain free?
IP Logged
Cin

Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 8th, 2002, 7:33am »

Mornin Sam,
Hope it works for ya, wishing you pain free days ahead.

Smiles,
Cin
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Aug 8th, 2002, 7:40am »

I've been thinking about doing this myself... for my M problem let me know how you do... thanks  

ps... you and your son are adorable... nice picture
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
gtarman

Email

« Reply #10 on: Aug 8th, 2002, 11:56am »

When I called the local Dr that does Botox I was advised that they'd had no success using it as CH therapy; and since Dr's are never wrong(hack, cough), I didn't pursue it. So I got 2 questions, Sam - is it working, and how big a hole is it putting in yer wallet? I know they're really soaking those well-off matrons over on the right side of the tracks...
IP Logged
Samiam
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Ban910
Email

« Reply #11 on: Aug 8th, 2002, 12:08pm »

Hi there....well I'm told by neuro that they are having great success with Insurances paying for it....I have an awsome Neuro.....So yesterday cost me 5.00 dollars.....but I would pay anything and hubby said the same thing to get our life back.....it does take around 3 days to get the effect and I wished he did my temple (lt side) I do think that is a trigger for me also but so far my neck feels great.....it didn't stop a very bad one late last night but I know when I go to Neuro.....with him poking (and this man always knows the spots) that it triggers one not to mention that I have one of the worst sinus infections I've ever had......I have Keystone HMO and I also have a Awsome primary Dr. He will do anything for me......so if something changes I will let you all know....I also found out that I can get  I think 9 Imitrex a month but they will give me 8 DHE every 19 days go figure.......Neuro is also suppling me with my Imitrex so I don't have to put out of pocket after my 9.....Sami
IP Logged

Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Aug 8th, 2002, 7:04pm »

Hi Sami... You have the greatest neuro next to mine... I always walk out with a shopping bag full of samples and she personally calls during my hubbys cycle every few days... ((~~~hey i wonder if thats because he is so handsome~ nah~~~that wouldnt be professional... ))
anyway, one time when I had minor plastic surgery to have a precancerous mark on my face taken off I got wacked with a horrible HA and when they gave me the novacaine I almost got up and hugged the guy...I wonder if that is how the botox works only longer term.
Tonight on Entertainment tonight they showed a segment about women having Botox parties... it looked like it was virtually painless... I hope it works for you.  good luck  Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss