Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 4:05pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Past 24 hours »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Past 24 hours
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Past 24 hours  (Read 434 times)
mustang
New Board Veteran
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

mustang  
Email

Past 24 hours
« on: Aug 14th, 2002, 6:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I quess by now all of you know I'm chronic and between docs. Just wanted to vent this day out to people who really understand.
8-13-02  9:30 pm ch 02 for 15 min gone
     10:30 ch 02 15 min  gone
      11:30 ch 02 gone
       12:30 ch 02 gone
 8-14-02     1:30 am ch 02 gone
    2:30 ch 02 gone
     3:15 am alarm goes off time to grt ready for work.  10:30 am  ch get to my car 02 15min gone
       11:30 ch 02 gone
Have called primary care doc (knows nothing about ch) she said call old nuro did that told him I need help untill I get to new doc. even said maybe the only relief would be a gun to my head, 7:15pm and three more ch's later no respond. I am just having a great day.  
      Thanks for listening,
      Mustang
IP Logged
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

Re: Past 24 hours
« Reply #1 on: Aug 14th, 2002, 7:11pm »

Mustang,

I know the place you're at, as do many others here I'm sure.  I sent these words before for Drk Angel, and I'm sending them now to you.  I mean them with all my heart.

"I give you my support for those times when you're a little unsure about continuing on the path you've chosen - even though it seemed to be the right one when you began.  I give you my belief in you and in your
ability to accomplish anything you set out to do.  I give you my respect for the things you believe in, even if I don't agree with them.  I give you my time for however long it takes to do the little things that make your
life more comfortable.  I give you my comfort for those occasions when circumstances put some unwanted factors in your life.  I give you my trust in you to always do the right thing for yourself.  I give you my forgiveness
that allows you to be human, rather than expecting you to be perfect."

If you need a clusterbud, email me at catlind@twcny.rr.com

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Cry-or-die

Email

« Reply #2 on: Aug 14th, 2002, 7:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Wow cat,
That was beautiful... Cry

cry
IP Logged
karen j
New Board Newbie

Email

« Reply #3 on: Aug 14th, 2002, 7:21pm »

I think Cat's words said it best. I am here too if you need to talk - karen6468a@aol.com. I swear in my next life I am coming back as the beast but only attack the doctors that don't understand what we are going through. Hang in there and know there are a lot of people here that do understand.
Karen
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #4 on: Aug 14th, 2002, 7:59pm »

Hey 'stang........ Praise be that the o2 is workin' for ya.... PF to yez

Hey Cat...... thank you for your words.... a better clusterbud I cannot have..... I wish you and all of us the same....... you just NAILED it sister........ best..... Steve
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Drk^Angel

Email

« Reply #5 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 12:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sorry the beast is givin' ya a hard time Stang.  You'll be in my thoughts and wishes tonight, along with every other clusterhead hurting tonight.  Good luck!

PFDAN........................ Drk^Angel
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #6 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 9:14am »

Hi sis, sorry you are going thru hell...i can remember those days just a few months back with clarity...i feel really helpless now when i hear someone is getting hit...but i do know two things i can do for you...one is pray and the other is to be here to support you in anyway i can...know you are loved... Cheesynancyc
IP Logged
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #7 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 11:03am »

Sorry to read you are going through a rough time.   Glad to read the O2 is working.  

Cat -- nicely put.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Linda T
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #8 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 8:48pm »

Dear Mustang.  Sorry you're going through this hell right now.  I, like nancyc, can remember those days well only a few short months ago.  Seems your beast and mine keep the same schedule.

Hang in there.  Things will get better.  There is a light at at the end of the tunnel. Please believe me.  It's true.

If you need a shoulder, I'm here.

Good luck and wishing you all PFDAN always, Linda T
IP Logged

What a long, strange trip it's been!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss