Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 18th, 2024, 5:03pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « what did you think after your very first attack? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   what did you think after your very first attack?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: what did you think after your very first attack?  (Read 1107 times)
Jazsaunt

Email

Re: what did you think after your very first attac
« Reply #25 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 1:08pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

My husband stayed up several hours longer than he normally does after work and then fell asleep on the couch.  About an hour or so later he woke up with severe pain in his right eye.  That was his very first cluster attack.  He swore that he had a tumor that was causing such pain in his head.  Really freaked him out.  Found a good neuro and soon learned that it was clusters.
IP Logged
ChristineL

Email

« Reply #26 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 1:53pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

It was 1972 or thereabouts. It woke me up in the middle of the night and  I thought for sure I had a brain tumor and was going to die

Chris L
IP Logged
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #27 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 3:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

That was in 1985 and I remember I thought I was dying because I had never felt that kind of pain before.  Up until that time I really never had any kind of headaches.  Nothing like starting off with the good stuff!
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #28 on: Aug 15th, 2002, 7:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just think..........O.U.C.H.   Wink

One good thought deserves another.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss