Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 2:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Has anyone heard from DJ?? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Has anyone heard from DJ??
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Has anyone heard from DJ??  (Read 165 times)
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

Has anyone heard from DJ??
« on: Dec 13th, 2002, 10:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just wondering if anyone has any info for us so we know what's goin on with DJ and if things are ok or if there will be surgery or what!

DJ if you are home and reading this now, then let us know how things went, we are concerned.

Clusterheads gotta know!

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

Re: Has anyone heard from DJ??
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:14am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had the priviledge of meeting DJ yesterday for lunch along with SFChris!  It was so great for me to finally meet 2 members of our dysfunctional family!  What a couple of GREAT guys!  I really want to make an effort to get to the conference this year to meet more of the family.  Smiley

He is doing great!  He will be here in Cali until Tuesday.  Since we're starting a 4-5 day rain storm here, he will probably have plenty of time in the next few days to log on and update everyone.  He revisits the Dr on Monday.

Virginia
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
SFChris

Email

Re: Has anyone heard from DJ??
« Reply #2 on: Dec 13th, 2002, 11:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I second 9erFan's response.  DJ is doing great - we had a lot of fun at lunch.  Hopefully, we'll get to hang out more this weekend...

Chris
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss