Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 16th, 2024, 11:36pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Deej is right »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Deej is right
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Deej is right  (Read 1391 times)
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

Re: Deej is right
« Reply #25 on: Dec 16th, 2002, 9:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

not to get too far off the topic...
I don't really have any supporters besides here, but am amazed by some of the arguing that goes on here.  (not to mention any names)  If these headaches stay forever (with periods of remission), the last people I would take the chance of pissing off are the people here.  We're all in this for the long haul, so lets work together and get along.  Forever is a long time.

Grant
IP Logged
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #26 on: Dec 16th, 2002, 2:01pm »

My biggest supporter is my Mom!  Even with all the crap I've given her over the years, she always puts me first.  When I am having a really bad time, she's the one who usually takes me to the ER (no matter the time of day or night).  She's made calls to my employers, she's cooked for me, shopped for me, dropped off my bills, washed my dishes, made sure my cats were fed, taken out my garbage, made ice packs, gone to get medication, everything.
Now she lives in the same apt complex as I do and 1 time a couple of months ago I was having a really bad headache at 1 am.  So I showed up on her doorstep and she stayed up with me for the rest of the night.  Around 3:30 the pain started to go away and I started to get hungry.  So what did mom do?  Got in her car and drove up to Jack-in-the-Box to get me a burger.  She's the best!
I don't know what I would do without her!  Cheesy
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 16th, 2002, 2:21pm »

You have a # 1 mom fer sure dude !!! Be carful eatin at that fast food place...you'll get sumthin else ya never bargin'd for....food poisonin....well....one just outa town here caused lotta people ta git E coli...was a big ole scandle in the papers.....not sure if E Coli is better then a Ch or not tho...ya prolly wouldn't want both at the same time....yeah....maybe that's it.........Pam  Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss