Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 2:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Need help »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Need help
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Need help  (Read 742 times)
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

Re: Need help
« Reply #25 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 8:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sven that is the reason I've been looking for as to why I shop on xmas eve cause aint no one but us lost men in the stores with all the room we want. Also all the prices are marked back down to where they should be. Some sacrifices though, like aunt bea gets cologne instead of perfume. Little judy gets a ken doll instead of Barbi. little jonny has to settle for tea pots instead of toy cars. ...... Its all in the giving right. Smiley
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 8:31pm »

This is why men wait until the afternoon of the 24th to shop. Only men do this. Women are home opening cans of store-bought cookie dough for their homemade Christmas coookies.  We just hang around and try to pick out the right color vacuum cleaner.  

It used to be easier when I was a kid. We could take care of Dad with a fifth of cheap whiskey and one of those Christmas cartons of Camels.

The good old days.....

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #27 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 10:05pm »

Charlie, you got your dad hooked on ciggie buts, called it a Christmas present and now want us all to quit ????  I'm appalled !!!!! LOL
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 10:10pm »

REAL MEN shop at the 7-11, 2am on Dec. 25.

David J.
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
CathiP

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 10:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

sOMM.....EEEEEUUUUUWWWW! Visuals going haywire, olfactories in meltdown.....EEEUUUUWWW!  
Jonny- Conjugal visit cards are NOT included in the basic Monopoly game. Shocked
And, just to set the record straight....real GOOD men are even brave enough to venture into a mall- and they have LISTENED to their ladies Wink
Dave, I'll just get your Christmas wine at 7-11 this year, 'kay?   ;D  
God, we love you men- just don't know why........... Kiss
IP Logged
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 11:30pm »

Here's the reason I shop on X-mas eve... "We forgot the cranberry sauce, and we need some more stuffing, and do you mind picking up some rolls, and how about a pumkin pie, and don't forget to get gifts for the relatives we forgot, and pick up a pizza for tonight, I don't feel like cooking dinner."

PFDAN............................... Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 15th, 2002, 11:38pm »

I always fergit sumthin at the last minute then gotta go back inta combat with the stores and long lines n idiot people in a mad rush....I am a mixed up hormone suffer'r too......so......I am "arm'd and dangerous".......Pam   Shocked
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss