Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 2:45am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Phone calls... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Phone calls...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Phone calls...  (Read 1021 times)
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

Re: Phone calls...
« Reply #25 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 10:19am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey Bob ... if you sail off with the wind and someone starts singing "we represent the lopli-pop-kids (or is that lolipopkins .. never could quite get it)" could ya please find the WIZ and ask him for a cure for clusters ????   Oh, and in the meantime, hold on tight to toto !!!

For real, hoping you guys get a break soon !!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 11:05am »

;D sounds like time to get the windsurf board out to me!
  If your not use to this kind of weather is sucks I guess, but here it's common place and then we get to do the hurricane shuffel a few times a year too, You know Take in everything that isn't cememted down and put up the storm sutters, stock the pantry and fill that old waterbed bladder so you can flush the commode!
 It's very common for us to get storms from off the Gulf of Mexico with wind gust from 35mph to 60 mph,
 I once got caught 5 miles off shore in my 25ft Oday Sailboat in a NW squall that produced 100mph winds sustained for 20 minutes, No trace of a cluster during that event, just the biggest Endorphan rush ever! Watching my spreaders dipping into the water while I sat on the bumper line out side on the hull almost made me give sailing up, but I went back out the next day and all was well in sailworld!  Pappy

PS. I actually wish we would get a roof ripper so I could get the insurance company to pay for a new reroof, I'm getting very close to having to do one soon!
IP Logged
talitha
New Board Newbie

Walking by faith

Email

::)Re: Phone calls...
« Reply #27 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 5:54pm »

really cool lighteninig thing!
Linda, some very good advice has been administered Roll Eyesbbq the dripping turkey, ect...thats what i love about this place-lots of funny smart people Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 7:42pm »

Main Entry: 1fuck  
Pronunciation: 'f&k
Function: verb
Etymology: akin to Dutch fokken to breed (cattle), Swedish dialect fokka to copulate
Date: 1503
intransitive senses
1 usually obscene : COPULATE -- sometimes used in the present participle as a meaningless intensive
2 usually vulgar : MESS 3 -- used with with
transitive senses
1 usually obscene : to engage in coitus with -- sometimes used interjectionally with an object (as a personal or reflexive pronoun) to express anger, contempt, or disgust
2 usually vulgar : to deal with unfairly or harshly : CHEAT, SCREW ..........etc

IP Logged

Click The Flag
Frank

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 8:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 18th, 2002, 9:27am, Bob P wrote:
Our local weather dude is saying more of the same tomorrow.  Winds maybe as strong as Monday.  We hit close to 60 mph on Monday.  Maybe it will take down the rest of the fence and I can put up a block wall.

If you're planning to file an insureance claim, just make it "look" like the wind did it. ;D  
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 9:13pm »

Internet word search for the word "fuck" results........and I quote...."You have entered a search term that is likely to return adult content".......end of quote.......duuuuhhhhhhhh !!!!! Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Ueli

Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 9:47pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cootie, you should use http://www.google.com/, that's the best search engine anyway, and it returns 28.8 million hits on the word in question.   ;D

Among these I found a link that is very usefull to send to a not-so-good friend:

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

(nothing personel in this Smiley)

Ueli
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 11:28pm »

Ueli....ha-ha-ha.....that's kinda like that phone number deal they had goin on 'you been dumped' r sumthin girls'd give ta guys they don't want ta go out with....they get a message tellin em so when they call.... phone flamed........opposite of phone sex......Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss