Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 2nd, 2024, 8:24am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Elaine and Jonny »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Elaine and Jonny
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Elaine and Jonny  (Read 598 times)
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

Elaine and Jonny
« on: Dec 17th, 2002, 2:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OK this is it, the moment you have been waiting for, No I'm not quiting the board again Shocked No that is never going to happen again, Listen up and listen close cause I'm only going to say it once!
I am Sorry for upsetting both of you, please accept my appology!! Wink

Elaine, You have the right to believe what ever you want and if I had finished the tale of my vision, when it happened you would have blamed me, so I'm glad or (Glade) that I didn't finish the vision. Some believe and some don't, the choice is yours but in no way was I attacking your family.

Jonny, Yes you have a way of taking the most innocent word and placing it into an expellitive, but that is also your choice, you were a good friend to me for a long time and I should have come directly to you and let you know that you brash attitude was bothering me, apparently many on the board enjoy your way of banter.
    I will never again call attention to it as it is your right to talk how ever you want, so what the Fuck, Bang away, Fucking express your self how ever in the Hell you want to!  LOL!
    I don't expect any reply to my Appology but I will never again reveal a vision I have to anyone without first asking their belief!
    I will never again critisize anyones choice of words when posting, After all it is still a free country we live in and that's what makes all this possible!  Pappy
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2002, 2:20pm by sailpappy » IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: Elaine and Jonny
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17th, 2002, 2:29pm »

Hey, my dear friend...so good to see you back..I guess the older we get, the more we learn that we can not change anyone but ourselves..Then we learn acceptance....sometimes it is hard to do though as I dont like alot of the fussing,etc. i see here where so many are truly suffering.  But I do know that everyone is different, thank God or this would be a boring world..As always, you are a true gentleman...Know you and Terry and  the kids are always in my prayers...smiles, nancyc
IP Logged
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 17th, 2002, 2:37pm »

Nancy,
     I have been wondering where in the world you are. How is Tristan and your son, write me and let me know what happened, I fear for the worst since I haven't heard, I miss you My Best Friend!   Pappy
IP Logged
LTBullitt

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 17th, 2002, 4:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Vision?
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 17th, 2002, 4:50pm »

Pappy,

next time you storm off the board in a huff, remember that we are family and you dont have to ride in here on a white horse under a different name to clean up the  potty mouths on the board.

You could just post "Hey!!, im back"

Still beats the hell out of me how you were able to hold your tongue about the way I post for over three years if you feel so strongly about it.

Welcome back.

.................jonny

BTW: Real class act making fun of Elaines spelling!!
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2002, 5:06pm by jonny » IP Logged
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #5 on: Dec 17th, 2002, 5:15pm »

Sailpappy
You are a prince among men.
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 17th, 2002, 5:38pm »

;D
IP Logged

Click The Flag
sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 11:20am »

Jonny,
     Your right, I should have just stopped by when I went to Wisconsin and had a face to face with you then, I don't care for the vulgarity, Personal Opinion, lots here don't, but won't say so because they don't want to get flamed by you  either.
     Coming from the King of the finger pointers,I'll take that as a compliment about the way Elaine spells Glad.
Maybe if someone had pointed it out some time ago  she would have known she was saying glade by mistake.
     Last thing, If your refering to me as the Potty mouth Police, well you will never be big enough to body slam me my friend. Unless you wait till I die from the Hep C.
    I didn't study Martial arts for 35 years and learn nothing! End of Story, Need some insight contact Y.K.Kim in Orlando(Tae Kwan Do-Dojo) or Wa Lam Kungfu Accademy in Orlando,    Pappy

Or maybe Command Seargent Major Lon Du Thrang of the Thai Army who taught me Thai Boxing in Viet Nam

PS. I guess you just can't accept that your not the world's perfect man, I could beat your ass on my worst day,but that isn't an issue here, either drop it or keep it going, the choice is yours but I'll not play into to again Jonny! I'm still 6'4" and 250lb's sick or not!
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2002, 12:45pm by sailpappy » IP Logged
DougL
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #8 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 12:05pm »

Sailpappy,

In all due respect.

Ive seen you be the most supportive person on the board and also now resently Ive noticed that you have spells of anger that you never showed before.

I know your sick and all but is their any posability that your illness has brought out....

some of the worst in you?

Like I said in all due respect. Their is no polite way to ask this question without just asking.

DougL
IP Logged
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #9 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 12:39pm »

Hey Pappy,  I called your references and they told me not to worry, because he fights like a 5 yr old girl,  just slap the old dog on the nose with a rolled up newspaper and he'll run to his blanket. ;D

Soooo   Pudem up, Pudem up, and remember to pack a lunch cause beating the hell out of me will be an all day job. Cool  I'll hit you so hard and fast you'll think you're surrounded. ;D

Wait -- you were talking to jonny.  Never mind, At ease, Carry on. ;D ;D
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

sailpappy
New Board Old Timer
USA 

sail_pappy   sailpappy1
WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 12:41pm »

Doug,
     No Doug, it's not the illness, maybe it's the short life expectancy I now have that has created a sense of urgancy to voice my true feelings, I am just tired of the vulgar,brash unneccessary abusive replies and I left the board for several months because of it, I came back and intend to stay here until the end, I will return to my normal passive self, but these enuindo's and comments about drilling the potty mouth police a new But****** are just to egg me on, I will not fall into this simple minded trap with him again.
     I assure you that all that know me personally, know I have always stuck up for the underdog, because I can, I have plenty of ability to protect not only myself but I have interviened in Domestic Violence events, Gang fights and a number of situations where I have been out numbered 6 to 1, I have never been beaten in battle yet! Not that I am proud of it I just want to live and let live but I can only be pushed so far, as any normal person
    Which I assure you Doug, I am not a normal person, I have overcome and percivered for 34 years with Daily cluster attacks that have never relented, I have overcome being Poor, I have over come the stigma of having abusive parents and I am not one any fool should try to bully, I have appologised and am trying to go back to Gentle John. Sailpappy is not to be trifled with, not by any measure.
     I am not in a mood induced by medication, I am not in a mood induced by illness, I am in a mood of total disbelief that no one else has the spirit to tell  these smut posters what they really feel. I'm done with it on my part. So Doug, give me a few days to redeem myself and you will see that I am the same person. Pappy

IP Logged
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 12:42pm »

Hub goes to the Whamma Lhamma Toejam in Shelbyville to learn his TaeFu.

He's one mean mother fu.....

He tried a move on me in Atlanta.  Gently ran his hand up the back of my leg and under my shorts.  Sure threw me for a loop!
IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
DougL
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #12 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 1:18pm »

Thanks Pappy,

You know when my grandfather turned so ill that the end was near. He became such a bastard to get along with. Nothing was ever to his liking.
It got to the point that we all started to advoid him. It was just too much that he was ill and a bastard. (He was normaly the most wonderful person to be arround.)  
Dont let your sence of time ruine the time you have left.

You know I have hepB, my brother has HepC.

DougL
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 2:50pm »

Jeez!, i'm sorry my welcoming you back pissed you off  Roll Eyes

................jonny
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 8:25pm »

Wondered how you were feeling and I'm just glad to be reading you and seeing all the graphics.  Don't beat yourself over the head though. It accomplishes little and I can't be there to enjoy your masochistic efforts. No need to flog yourself. Give us a chance Cheesy

Charlie Cool
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss