Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 1st, 2024, 8:15pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « svenn was wrong about the shopping!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   svenn was wrong about the shopping!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: svenn was wrong about the shopping!!  (Read 361 times)
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

svenn was wrong about the shopping!!
« on: Dec 18th, 2002, 10:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey you'll,   well see, svenn had a post something about the crazy ppl in shopping malls.............well, hubby and I went yesterday and finished all in one day.

Everything went pretty well............well..........except for the old man that I knocked down to get to the sale on boxer underwear (my son really likes those)

and then there was that crying baby......oh my..........I just went ahead and slapped the mom......after all.....the child knew what was wrong, it was the mother's fault that she was too stupid to know at 12 noon to go home and feed the crying baby!!!!!  (geez, young mothers, what a shame)

And then..........LET'S NOT EVEN....well, yeah, let's........ugh, that sales clerk........why is it that she has to be more interested in who's walking about the store than ME...the CUSTOMER.......Yeah, if not for me her paycheck would be slim........just CHECK OUT MY PURCHASES......and then you can let your eyes wonder on the butts of all the young men passing by....(meanwhile, I'll do that....LMAO)     OH and btw.......gee, I thought one was jonny, tattos all over.........but the hair was too short..........hair on his head not his butt that is.....if he'd of had longer hair up there, sheesh, I'd of chased him down and see if it was you jonny!!!!!

let's see what else, OH...PARKING....do ONLY the idiots go out to shop during holiday time????.....like what is it??  do they HAVE to take "2" parking spots......I mean really, no matter how much you buy, 2 parking spots is not gonna make the stuff fit better into your automobile!!.........speaking of which.......gee, some ppl should really clean theirs

aah.....and then there was lunch.......Well, it used to be pleasant....until my husband decides today will be yet another fast food joint......"Popeye's Chicken"....ok yeah baby, yep I told the lady I wanted mild, not spicy......open up and just can SEE all the red pepper on the chicken.........OK......must of been my husband's way of getting more food, cuz gave him most of mine too!!.......and then that little ole lady sitting next to us....Well, gee.....I feel like she's my lost grandma by now....after all....I heard her life story, all about her grandkids, and of course the ailments that follow her......really romantic lunch for the two of us!!

After lunch, figure out who doesn't yet have a gift, and then what we gonna get.......gift certificates......to OUR favorite restaurant........after all, if my hubby's dad and his wife don't know how to get there, they can always give it to us, we'll take them....LMAO.....the certificates that is....(they're not my favorite ppl, but that's another story)

Then gotta figure out HOW in the heck I'm gonna wrap these weird presents my husband chooses for the kids.....like a funnel that's gonna fit inside a 55 gallon drum for my son's deer feeder......any ideas???........might just have to say "Santa" left it outside cuz it was too hard to wrap.......AFTER ALL....my kids are 20, 17, and 15..........and this "Santa" still refuses to allow them to know any kind of clue as to what they're getting......it has to be a surprise!!!!    doesn't it???   That's my fun

Then come home to have to stuff a bit of gumbo down my throat before heading out to the kids' band Christmas concert for the evening........well, that was refreshing....got to do some sing alongs!!!  really fun

So today, I gotta get all the gifts out the car, find a place to hide them in the house until I have time to wrap them.......then take them out again and wrap them.....to hide them again until Christmas morning!!!!
GEE, Santa is underpaid too!!!

Wrapping, now THAT is another fun time......yeah right, ugh.......gee I love those gift bags, shove it in, tape it up, stamp it with a tag, and no one knows the trouble you went through!!!

GEE.....I  LOVE  CHRISTMAS

Well, enough.........just wanted to let svenn know that it's not THAT bad out there right now....hehehehehehehehe

(pst. it's not true.....I didn't knock the old man down, or slap the mom,(her I could of though).....just thought it sounded good)   LOL

Well, gotta run to get those presents out the vehicle now, hope all you ch buddies have a great day out there today, cuz you see.........even after all that.........it's FINALLY got me INTO the spirit.   I might even WANT to wrap some of those presents today!!

Wishing pf moments to all those in suffering now,

Hugs tight to ya,
EDNA
IP Logged
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

Re: svenn was wrong about the shopping!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 12:42pm »

LOL, Edna.  And a Merry Christmas right back at ya !!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 1:46pm »

I'm sooooo glad I read that post right now, as I'm about to walk out the door to shop.  Should have done it like I did last yr.........everything online!  LOL  

Thanks for the laugh

R
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 4:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sorry Edna,

jonny dont do malls, now, if ya wanna meet me at my shop thats a different story.

Plenty of 02, a six pack 30 pack in the fridge, candle light (welding torch)......ahhhhh

Who am I shit'in, I slept there one night after working 28 straight hours and it sucked!!!!.....LOL

Forgettabout it ;D

...............jonny Cheesy
IP Logged
laraleigh
New Board Newbie

« Reply #4 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 5:01pm »

I wish I could drink some of that six, um, thirty pack in the fridge...but I can't drink any damn alcohol these days... what a way to live...  Tongue
IP Logged
Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lust Without Remorse! Love Without Regret!

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 5:14pm »

on Dec 18th, 2002, 5:01pm, laraleigh wrote:
I wish I could drink some of that six, um, thirty pack in the fridge...but I can't drink any damn alcohol these days... what a way to live...  Tongue

Sorry... Sad

I'm out of cycle, so I will hoist a few extra in your honour!   Cheesy

Slammy   Cool
IP Logged

That's it! Everyone out of the pool!

" Everytime I try to get out, they PULL me back in! "
jonny

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 5:24pm »

on Dec 18th, 2002, 5:14pm, Slammy wrote:

I'm out of cycle, so I will hoist a few extra in your honour!   Cheesy
Slammy   Cool

Cling! Cling!......Cheer's, Bro......LMMFYBO ;D

.......................jonny Cheesy
IP Logged
laraleigh
New Board Newbie

« Reply #7 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 5:42pm »

YEAH well rub it in...thats okay - throw a couple back for me and take some shots while you are at it...
CHEERS
IP Logged
Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 5:53pm »

on Dec 18th, 2002, 5:42pm, laraleigh wrote:
YEAH well rub it in...thats okay - throw a couple back for me and take some shots while you are at it...
CHEERS

Thatababy!!!! My kind of girl!  Tell me what shots to suck down and I'm there!  Slammy's a giver!   ;D

Slammy   Cool
IP Logged

laraleigh
New Board Newbie

« Reply #9 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 6:01pm »

Jager or Bacardi O - either will do - if I can't do it myself - I can live vicariously through you. SLAM IT DOWN SLAMMY! ;D
IP Logged
Slammy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

strider_39  
Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 6:10pm »

on Dec 18th, 2002, 6:01pm, laraleigh wrote:
if I can't do it myself - I can live vicariously through you.

That's the beauty of being the Slammy!   ;D

btw..I do requests...  Cheesy

Slammy   Cool
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2002, 6:10pm by Slammy » IP Logged

Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 7:07pm »

There was a time when getting really stupid made me the most attractive and funniest person on earth.  Fortunately, I no longer need so much alcohol and they tell me I'm still pretty funny...... Cheesy

Everyone should be like Jonny. Doesn't seem to affect him he thinks  Cheesy

Charlie
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2002, 7:09pm by Charlie » IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
jonny

Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 7:24pm »

You want to back up that statement, Charlie?

Like, JUST what you mean?

...............................jonny
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 7:40pm »

Gee Whiz. God we're touchy... Roll Eyes  

That we both say that alcohol doesn't have an effect.  Or at least we think so  Cheesy

Not my greatest piece of prose, by the way.

Nevertheless, drink up.

Charlie

IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
jonny

Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 8:27pm »

My book is #6 on the Barnes and Noble hit list.

Check it out.

....................jonny
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 8:58pm »

Beats me what this is about.

Just having some fun

Charlie
IP Logged

cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 9:28pm »

How bout somea them hairy navals or is it slippery....or is it fuzzy.....frizzy maybe shots.....?   ;D Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

laraleigh
New Board Newbie

« Reply #17 on: Dec 18th, 2002, 9:38pm »

Fuzzy navels, huh? I can't do the sweet stuff...besides, what's so appealing about a FUZZY NAVEL?? Sounds pretty sketchy to me...
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss