Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 3:06am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « 100% OFF RECORD »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   100% OFF RECORD
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 100% OFF RECORD  (Read 443 times)
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

100% OFF RECORD
« on: Dec 20th, 2002, 7:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I know that this is not the right fora,but i have to get this out somehow,so please forgive me.

The first news i was hearing on my radio when i woke up this morning was that a beautiful young girl at the age of 10 was raped on her way to the last day at the school before christmas  today here in Oslo.

Just wondering about how can a man harm a child that are defensless in any way.

I`ll thank my GOD that he did not killed her.
But in these cases i have to say that im totally behind the american way of punishing those animals.

These things is like sticking a knife in my heart to read

I do not know this child,but i really think that she deserve our prayers and thougt.

She is in hospital now.

I dont know what more to say but that i just had to tell somebody this.

It just make me cry when i hear about adults do these things to defensless people and especially children

Svenn
IP Logged

Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Re: 100% OFF RECORD
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 7:19pm »

I sometimes think we can become somewhat immune to all the horrible news we read and hear.  We seem to get pummeled with it, and then it hits close to home...it's horrible.

Thankfully, he left her with her life.

Send him down here to Texas....we take care of those bastards real good down here!
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
jonny

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 7:27pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

15 seconds in a room with me and this dude's spine would be snapped.

Hell!, I'll even get rid of the body (Shark bait)

..............................jonny
IP Logged
Silver_Dolphins
New Board Veteran

Do you nervously await the blows of cruel fate?

« Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 7:28pm »

People who harm children should be given the death penalty. Period.

I am not a big supporter of capital punishment, except in extreme cases. The I say hang em high.
IP Logged

Through the corridors of sleep, past the shadows dark and deep, my mind dances and leaps in confusion. I don't know what is real, I can't touch what I feel, and I hide behind the shield of my illusion
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 7:44pm »

So sorry Svenn that you have to deal with the same horror we deal with in this country... It was nice talking to you in chat before the chat room disappeared .  I hate when that happens... I will be thinking about that little fragile girl and tonight I will pray that she takes all the energy in her heart and soul to get over the horror she felt today.  I hope they catch that guy he deserves the worse possible sentence.   Love to you friend... go to bed ~~~  dream of peace   Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 7:59pm »

Svenn, your anger at this shows what a genuine caring person you are..........I feel the same anger as you expressed to me.........hopefully they catch the bastard and cut his damn nuts off ........then kill him.........sorry, so harsh.......but it gets me in the gut when it comes to a child

May God grant her the strength and give her courage to overcome such a tragedy.

EDNA
IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 8:14pm »

Cry

I believe as long as this kind of thing bothers one us we will be OK in the long run. I also believe this kind of thing is not new, it's just with todays news and the internet it is much easier to hear about these things in a short period of time. News that used to take days or weeks to travel now does it in minutes. Being a parent I cannot stand to read such things, it just hurts too bad. Maybe it's not being a parent, maybe it's just being human. Conscience is a good thing. Lack of conscience seems to be a precusor to such horrible behavior. I will try to treat others as I wish to be treated. Happy Holidays all....
Mark
IP Logged

Click The Flag
Frank

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 10:53pm »

on Dec 20th, 2002, 7:28pm, Silver_Dolphins wrote:
People who harm children should be given the death penalty. Period.

I am not a big supporter of capital punishment, except in extreme cases. The I say hang em high.

I completely agree. People who rape, molest, and kill children are the worst kind of scum. And the world has no place for scum.
IP Logged
CathiP

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 20th, 2002, 11:50pm »

Svenn-
I vote for a long, slow, tortuous death for this guy- Or-send him to Jonny.....but make an example of him, as well. !I live in a community where we recently lost 2 lovely 12-13 yr olds- this spring. Their bodies were found a few months back, buried in their neighbor's back yard- the man who is suspected of this crime(can't call him guilty yet) invited the MOTHER over for a bbq- on a fresh patch of cement...
Bring back the stockade- put it in the center of town....nothing's too good for this monster.
I used to be against capital punishment as welll.......
So sorry for your pain, Svenn- such a horrible thing to hear.

IP Logged
KingOfPain
New Board Hall of Famer

Disgusted!

« Reply #9 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 12:46am »

Svenn

I say strip 'em, cover 'em in honey, then stake 'em over a red ant/fire ant hill. Preferably in the desert.
------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Then pour alcohol & salt in/on the wounds & add more honey.

The Red Ants    (story from a web site about ants)

During my morning walks on the shores of Bhagirati, once I noticed that the leaves of hibiscus were folded inwards. As I started watching closely, I noticed something walking on my hands. I ignored it thinking it was a spider whose territory I was encroaching. But the burning pain resulting from the bite announced that it was not a spider! I quickly went home and discovered that it was the same red ant that was released on the Santali boy. For experimentation, I let the ant bite me again, and watched the process through a lens. It bit me with all its strength as if there is no tomorrow. As I tried to separate it from my skin, it would not let go. Due to the formic acid in its bite, the point of contact was swollen for three hours and it pained for a whole day. I shuddered about the pain the Santali boy had endured.  

Fire ants inflict a fiery sting, which causes a small blister or pustule to form at the site of each sting after several hours. The blisters become itchy while healing and are prone to infection if broken.

Some may think this is sadistic.........so is the rape of a child. I say let the punishment fit the crime.

A slow, painful death is what these bast*rds deserve.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2002, 4:36am by KingOfPain » IP Logged

Arrived August, 1999.

We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter.
- Denis Diderot
Real friendship is shown in times of trouble; prosperity is full of friends. - Euripides
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 12:48am »

very interesting responses from some of you.  

Agreed.... the rapist needs to pay the price, but, why should he be put to death? If he were killed HIS pain would be over, and the little girl whom he violated would still have to deal with her trauma. Nay, I think he should live and the punishment should be as cruel and unusual as possible. You would be surprised how much pain and suffering a body can endure without causing death.
  My deepest sympathies go out to the little child who suffered.

Cerebus
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 1:05am »

Sorry Svenn.  

Death is way too easy for this.  I'm for a species change or turned over to some Lebanese group as a suicide bomb tester.  

Alas, nothing changes.  

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Lapsi_Harmaahapsi
New Board Veteran

Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 2:56am »

Sex-offenders get off (sorry about that..) the hook way too easy. Here in Finland one rape was judged milder just because the rapist had a job!

I think most of those "people" don't feel any guilt for what they do, and that they will repeat their crime if they had a chance.  The punishment should be somewhat harsher here in Finland..
IP Logged

- Aleksi
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 3:01am »

here in the naive country thats named Norway those bastards just get "a clap on their shoulder"from the judges and a never again order
Thats way to easy for me

Svenn
IP Logged

Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 3:55am »

I hope that the last thing you just said is not true Svenn.

Evil will continue to exist, when GOOD MEN do nothing.

I pray that this little girl will get all the love and support she needs to get over this.  

I also hope this ^$%     gets what he deserves from some  guy named "bubba"

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 4:51am »

Linda
So sorry but those bastards has more rights in the law-system here then the victims,and our so called prison is like 4 stars hotel.
Sad to abmit this ,but Norway is a "blue eyed&naive"country in those things.
I`ll say it one more time
In those cases i agree with the US way to deal with those bastards.The only thing is that there are no punishment thats hard enough if you ask me

Svenn
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2002, 4:53am by The  mad viking » IP Logged

Lapsi_Harmaahapsi
New Board Veteran

Email

« Reply #16 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 1:38pm »

Quote:
So sorry but those bastards has more rights in the law-system here then the victims,and our so called prison is like 4 stars hotel.

Sounds familiar. There was a nice case (this is not an urban legend) a couple of years ago, when a passer-by stumbled to a scene where a rapist was attacking a woman. The passer-by treated the attacker somewhat (but not very) harshly.  
It took a year, but in the end the passer-by was found "not guilty" of assaulting the rapist..
IP Logged

- Aleksi
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #17 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 5:38pm »

Svenn,

It hurts us all.  No matter where we are.  Know that the anger and hurt you feel is felt all over the world but expressed in varying ways.  In the heart of the matter the reaction is the same. It is repugnant to the core.  I don't know the answers or what will make it stop.  

Why does this happen?  I simply DON'T know.  I think there should be a really stinking place where we send all the offenders and they can live in their own stink FAR AWAY........!!!!!

All the best Svenn.  

PS:  I was wondering about that car you posted............LOL!!!!
IP Logged
Slydog
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #18 on: Dec 21st, 2002, 6:58pm »

Svenn  I understand your pain in this. I wish they would put these people in the middle of the town square and punish them the way they did their victims.  Maybe it would make the next one think twice before they did it again!! My prayers are with the victim in this case!!! Sly
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss