Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 11:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « FEEL SOME RELIEF! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   FEEL SOME RELIEF!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: FEEL SOME RELIEF!  (Read 489 times)
wildbill
New Board Newbie

Email

FEEL SOME RELIEF!
« on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 2:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Cheesy Hello all! I started taking verapamil and vioxx  week and half ago and have been headache free last 3 days and sure feels great. i had to use my imitrex nasal spray couple times in last couple weeks before started taking verapamil and vioxx. i still have the ringing of ears and back pain but at least the headaches are staying away for time being. Ive got some spinal problems or degenerated disc in lower and upper back  and  stenois in lower back so dealing with that  crap without the headaches is a little easier but how llong does a person have to use this shit  to have a pain free life. Sometimes i wander if the meds they are giving out doesnt do more harm than good? The side affects of alot of these meds have serious effects on a persons mind and body!!! Oh well feels good to be PF for 3 days and counting on more to come! HAPPY HLODAYS TO ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

WIKLDBILL
IP Logged
domm
New Board Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: FEEL SOME RELIEF!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 2:58pm »

WB- Verap takes five to seven days to get to a point where it will have a PF effect. If you aren't seeing results by then, talk to your doc about upping the dosage. I started at a very low dosage and upped it by 50% after a week because I was still getting occasional breakthrough.
Don't think the Vioxx will do much for the CH but I've heard others say its wonderful for arthritic type pain.
Glad to hear you're seeing some results. It only gets better from here. PFDANs for you, especially through the Holidays
Merry Christmas
domm
IP Logged
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #2 on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 3:21pm »

Glad to hear you are getting some relief ... and a Merry Pain Free Christmas to ya !!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 4:06pm »

Thats good news Bill....PF Merry Christmas to ya!

IP Logged

Click The Flag
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 4:07pm »

Here's hoping your holidays are totally pain free.

Merry Christmas

R
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 22nd, 2002, 7:36pm »

Welcome and I hope you have good luck with the drugs. CH meds have a spotty record but Verapamil along with other stuff seems to be as good as any.  

Hope you enjoy a pain free holiday.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss