Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 7:24pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Because f you guys my story will be told! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Because f you guys my story will be told!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Because f you guys my story will be told!  (Read 484 times)
Elaine

Email

Because f you guys my story will be told!
« on: Dec 25th, 2002, 6:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

A few of you have told me I should write about what keeps me going, I did and guess what it was excepted and will be told Smiley!

I sent it off a few months ago forgot about it. Today I went to the mail box and was thinking this sure has been a nice Christmas, new home, no clusters , Good Family and friends. Couldn't get any better. I was wrong It was raining yesterday so I did not go to the mail box I open my mail box to find 38 Christmas cards the Post Ofice had forward from my old address ( I saw all that mail and though man where did all that mail come from) from you guys, and a letter saying my story will be told. I feel good but bad. The only way it could get better for me is if my friends could all be pain free and happy. I keep praying and keep hoping Smiley!  

When it comes out I will let you guys know.
IP Logged
ave

Email

Re: Because f you guys my story will be told!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 25th, 2002, 7:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Elaine, it's not you that can make your friends painfree.

Not up to you - you know.

But you can entertain your friends, and shake them up, and show them wat caring is.

If I were you, I would leave it at that.

Many a person has been proud doing the half of what you do...
So merry Christmas to you!
IP Logged
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

Re: Because f you guys my story will be told!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25th, 2002, 7:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Congratulations, E........this sounds exciting Cheesy

Ave, she won't listen......it's give and do and them give and do more with that girl.... Wink

Merry Christmas.. Kiss

Jacks Cool

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss