Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 10:57am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I am Back »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2002 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I am Back
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I am Back  (Read 548 times)
HowardA
New Board Newbie

nomorealimony
Email

I am Back
« on: Dec 27th, 2002, 3:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello family

I forgot my user name and password so I re registered.  

The beast showed up last night after a year. (that is my pattern) So I will entertain the f--  for the next six weeks.

I must say that last year I used the shots (imitrex) for the first time and I beat the Bastard. I had some left over and it worked quickly last night.  

The only good thing about this mess we are all in is the fact that all of you out there are great!
IP Logged
jonny

Email

Re: I am Back
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 3:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Dec 27th, 2002, 3:15pm, HowardA wrote:

The only good thing about this mess we are all in is the fact that all of you out there are great!

Just think of how many people would be "Out there" if we all left here when PF.

Welcome back, Howard.

..........................jonny
IP Logged
HowardA
New Board Newbie

nomorealimony
Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 3:35pm »

You are absolutely right pal. I need to stick around after the cycle.
IP Logged
RevDeFord
New Board Old Timer

Pain is real if the neighbors know you have it!

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 3:53pm »

Howard,

You sure did get off easy....check the archives and find my first post back.......I think I still have a piece of the corn cob that was shoved up my.....well, you get the idea.
IP Logged

I don' know why it hurts, but I pray it will stop.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 4:17pm »

You save your cobs? Shocked

You're weird Rev.. Cheesy

Welcome back Howard. Just give us some time. I'm afraid to leave the board. These jerks are a scary bunch, especially Edna.  Cheesy

Charlie Cool
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Azrael
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Sometimes... Being good just ain't worth it.

27810130 27810130   kennkurr  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 4:30pm »

Welcome back!  Sit down, take ya shoes off, and stay a while.  Sorry that the beast is flyin' down a gravel road, goin' about 120mph, draggin' your cranium along behind him.  Good luck!

PFDAN................................. Drk^Angel
IP Logged

"Hello police? I would like to report a robbery. Someone stole all my beer while I was drunk."
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 9:50pm »

HowardA,

Sorry you got hit again. And I'm sorry that Jonny slammed you so hard. He's really much nicer than he seems. I guess I was one of the luckY ones, he really took a liking to me from the very start of my posts, even though I too had bailed. These are a few of his warm greetings, welcoming me to the family:

Quote:
Why did you leave two years ago?  

Is it that when the pain goes you dont need us any more?  

I just want to forget the pain excuse is bullshit!!!  

Why come back?  

..............................jonny

AND..

Quote:
FUCK OFF!!!!!  

You think you can walk in here and insult people and cry "Im sorry?"  

Fuck you ass hole  

........................jonny

AND..

Quote:
Seems to me that I have been dishing it out and taking it for well over three years every single day here when you bailed two yrs ago.  

Nuff fucking said asswipe (sorry, Slammy)  

...........................jonny

Grin ;D ;D ;D ;D Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL, ROTFLMAO, RALOLWF, LRFGGLRT, GAGGBRLLBLE

David J.
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
jonny

Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 10:26pm »

Like you didn't take major liberties over many posts on that one David.........do that again in my name and I will fry you!!!!!!

Each of those replys was to a different post.......You really want to get this going, David??

I can dance for more weeks than the beast if you want to take my words out of context and you know it.......DONT fuck with me!!!!!

....................jonny

PS......Wont you be kind enough to show these new people JUST what I was replying to???

Come'on David, show'em.

Fuckin idiot!!!!!!!

Talk about burning bridges
« Last Edit: Dec 27th, 2002, 10:38pm by jonny » IP Logged
paul_b
New Board Old Timer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

guido90601  

« Reply #8 on: Dec 27th, 2002, 10:55pm »

Jonny, unless your are having fun with him, I'm not sure his comments, even out of context, were meant to bring on ill will. It is clear that saying things in context is important to you and it is to me as well.
IP Logged
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 4:16am »

Howie:
lotsa of us come and go (with cycles).  This I'm here to stay.  PF for 8wks BUT NOT LEAVING THIS TIME.

SommCH:
you apparently don't shit from shoeshine if you're going to dis JONNY like that.

He's da king, (not elvis)  

You go thru what he has THEN COME BACK!!!
IP Logged
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #10 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 6:58am »

Good GOD Jonny are you serious? I was just going with the flow of the thread like RevDeFord’s post:

Quote:
Howard,  

You sure did get off easy....check the archives and find my first post back.......I think I still have a piece of the corn cob that was shoved up my.....well, you get the idea.

My reply was in the framework of the Reverend’s, “yea man, I bailed too, and you think a corn cob is bad, look at what I got”.  

After wading through 199 of my, not very short posts, and taking your time to counsel me privately, I am stunned that you would think that I was attacking you. I was totally dissing myself. Using those early posts of yours was a way of showing that every thing in this family can be healed with time and good works.  

I took the Reverend’s idea of looking at first posts back, and when I saw the replies I was cracking up. Those posts were so different from where we are right now, that they were just words with no connection to the present time.

When that whole “phantom poet” thing was going on, and I posted “Hip hip horray, Long live the King”, I got killed in some IM’s for seemingly dissing another member. I have always shown you respect.

I thought that, now that you know my sense of humor, know what kind of person I am, you would get a big laugh out of the whole thing. I see now that you aren’t laughing. Why you would think that suddenly, I had become a nasty, vengeful person, instead of someone trying to bring you a smile is something I don’t understand, but I am crushed that it happened. It was the farthest thing from my mind.

I sincerely and humbly offer you my deepest apologies.

David J.
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #11 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 9:41am »

Welcome back Howard.  I am PF almost 2 months now and would never think of leaving here. (thats right, your all stuck with me) I feel like I have been adopted into a new family with many new brothers and sisters and I love them all!

suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
jonny

Email

« Reply #12 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 12:37pm »

on Dec 28th, 2002, 6:58am, SommelierCH wrote:
Good GOD Jonny are you serious?

Dude,
How do you think those posts of mine look to someone that does not know the whole story or has not seen the thread they came from?

Next time just post a link to the whole thread, I dont blast people for no good reason.

Consider it dropped.

...........................jonny
IP Logged
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #13 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 12:56pm »

welcome back bro' it sucks your gettin' hit again! good luck maybe it's a fluke.hang in there.                                     ...........2late
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #14 on: Dec 28th, 2002, 1:25pm »

I cannot leave this one alone.......

Somehow, searching to find old posts that may or may not apply, doesn't seem like "going with the flow."  

The thing is, for the most, I believe you but the Rev's post did it much better and won't scare away newbies.

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #15 on: Dec 29th, 2002, 2:04am »

Welcome back Howard.  Sorry to hear you are getting hit again but glad to hear the Imitrex is working.  I LOVE THAT STUFF !!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss