Message Board (
New Message Board Archives >> 2002 Posts >> Doctor Search
(Message started by: BOBBY on Feb 14th, 2002, 12:38pm)

Title: Doctor Search
Post by BOBBY on Feb 14th, 2002, 12:38pm
My son suffers from CH and I am trying very hard to help him. The doctor he presently goes to doesn't seem to know a great deal about CH. Does anyone out there know of a doctor in  Manhattan  New York City who specializes, or at least keeps current on the treatments for CH ??  


Title: Re: Doctor Search
Post by Margi on Feb 14th, 2002, 12:41pm
Hi Bobby,
sorry to hear about your son.  If you go to the OUCH website in the buttons on the left, find the menus above the map, then look for the Recommended Doctors tab.  Click there and there is a list of cluster knowledgeable doctors by state, that our members have visited and recommend.
Let us know how it goes!

Title: Re: Doctor Search
Post by Jack on Feb 14th, 2002, 12:43pm
Well, if you want to drive out to Stony Brook I have a real good Doctor for you.

His name is Patrick Poole and he treats many clusterheads, including me.

He is not a bad guy.

Patrick Poole - Stony Brook, NY

About 2 hours east of Manhattan on the North Shore of Long Island - he is on route 347 in Stony Brook.

Title: Re: Doctor Search
Post by Margi on Feb 14th, 2002, 12:44pm
Let's try that again...for some reason, the link isn't working right the first time - you have to ENTER the main site and click OUCH again for it to work.

But here's the link, if it doesn't work for you:

(hope this works) Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.