Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 23rd, 2024, 9:46pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « What do you do for a 21st birthday.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   What do you do for a 21st birthday....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: What do you do for a 21st birthday....  (Read 1602 times)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: What do you do for a 21st birthday....
« Reply #50 on: Dec 30th, 2002, 8:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

roxy....whoa wait a minute.....male titty bar.....be sure it's a bar with male dancers....not a bar filled with males lookin at dancer's......well....it could be a male dancer bar full of males......that'd be FUN ta watch.....but prolly want a male dancer type bar for girls rite....is that a heterosexual bar then......I'm confusein myself.....also....mite wanna check ahead of time the tatt shops......sum request you call in fer appt and idea of the size of work ya want....depends on how busy they and round here certain times of the year they cant do alot of 'walk in's' cuz of scheduled work bein done or appts back ta back. Oh and hey beer is cool......guys do have uses fer sloppy drunk girls....not that that's a good thing tho !!!! (ha-ha-ha) Most important thing is ta have FUN.....if ya can't be good...be careful !!!! Pam   ;D
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Brassbear

Email

« Reply #51 on: Dec 31st, 2002, 4:53am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Tattoos should reflect the individuals attitude or personality. To me, their a personal thing. Let your daughter choose her own. Something that reflects the inner "her".

The people who draw tattoo art are called "flash artist" the art itself is "flash". Many parlors have flash artist there. They can create something new for you, you can take a magazine in, or you can sketch something and let them draw it to your satisfaction. If you don't like it, don't do it. It's your bod.

Do the dinner and a movie first. That way your both relaxed and if she gets sick at her stomach during the tat at least she has something to heave!

Michael
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #52 on: Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:46pm »

Hey...BTW......how'd that birthday go !! Can't wait to hear all about it....hopefully ya's didn't wake up under a table in sum strange dark smoeky place with men walkin round in dresses and you and yer daughter have matchin anchor tatt's on yer chests layin next ta sum drag queen named foo-foo........(jus jokein....jus jokein....ha-ha-ha) Hope it went well......Pam  Grin
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

justin
New Board Veteran
USA 

what it is...

jdo201
WWW Email

« Reply #53 on: Jan 3rd, 2003, 2:52pm »

i think just a really  nice dinner. if she has a boyfriend invite him too. maybe tickets to a show. depends where you live. we usually see a broadway show and go to dinner with my parents and grandparents.

jd
IP Logged

if any clusterheads in NYC want to get together shoot me an email justinott@mac.com
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss