Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 3:43pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « OUCH BODs »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   OUCH BODs
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: OUCH BODs  (Read 459 times)
don

Email

OUCH BODs
« on: Jan 3rd, 2003, 5:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Please check the buissness board when you get a chance. Thanks
don
IP Logged
Bob P
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Shut up Bob!

WWW Email

Re: OUCH BODs
« Reply #1 on: Jan 3rd, 2003, 5:35pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If you haven't done it yet, here's an easy way to stay on top of the Business Board.

Go to the board.  In the left column, click on "Edit Profile".  Fill in the same username and password that you use to access the Members Corner (if you have trouble with it accepting your password let me know and we'll double check it).   Once there, you can check which topic areas on the Business Board you would like to receive e-mail notification on.  The Board will automatically e-mail you any posts added to that area.  If you check BoD, you will get  notification of posts in that area.

This keeps business moving along even if we forget to check the Board once in a while.
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2003, 5:36pm by Bob P » IP Logged

Mrs. Barlow, I never, and I repeat never, ever pissed in your steam iron.

"SHUT UP HUB!"
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss