Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 10:55am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Finally!   something good happening to me. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Finally!   something good happening to me.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Finally!   something good happening to me.  (Read 555 times)
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

Re: Finally!   something good happening to me.
« Reply #25 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 12:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

cathi......did you mean yer house gets 'hit' literally......by cars ??? We got spared this past snow storm and barely spared by those nasty tornado's in Nov.....I've seen the damage to neighbors houses and it was unexplainable !! Wouldn't wanna add vehiclular 'home-hit-in-the-side' to the list either........stay dry ! Pam  Smiley
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

CathiP

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 1:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cathy-
Honey, you need a fence---no, a brick wall, well, maybe some barriers- around your place!!! Come to think of it, perhaps you'd like some remodeling done.....maybe you need to give them a target- put a bullseye on the exterior wall where you'd like an addition........ Wink  

Linda- Tell me someone tarped your existing, ragged, remains of your roof- adjusters are supposed to mitigate damage as well, and if the rains are still coming......I'm sure you've got that under control- so I'll just hope the weather's good enough that those roofers from Chippendales can work without their shirts while they're there.......can I come watch?
So really glad the Merc is okay- we gotta date on Oct!
IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #27 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 2:03pm »

CathiP
Never mind watching if they're hunks I think we should be helping....!!!! ;D ;D

Cootie..we moved here in September..the only thing the neighbour said was...you wait till the roads are icy cars hit your house all the time...now they tell us..LOL  so will let you know, maybe there'll be a hunk in it and he'll need the kiss of life... Roll Eyes always happy to help out in a crisis.. ;D

A merc...now if that'd been hit that'd been worse than the roof... Wink

Cathy Smiley
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

CathiP

Email

« Reply #28 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 2:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Cathy, darlin'- the Merc.....shoulda clarified- stateside, that's a Mercury.....Caliente, in Linda's case...hot pink....a REAL AMURICAN muscle car- Linda's a lucky woman, believe me!  
Bet you were thinkin' Mercedes?
We'll "yankify" you yet, Cathy!!!!  Grin ;D ;D ;D
        Kiss
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2003, 2:54pm by YR_FREINDCATHI » IP Logged
Linda_Howell
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hearing is one thing.  Listening is another.

N/A   N/A
WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 3:18pm »

Uh, thanks Den.  I'm feeling so much better now!

As for getting a contractor out here fast, that remains to be seen.  They're still swamped with damage worse than mine.   They're not even answering their phones.
I wonder if the guy from the Village people, is available?

Linda
IP Logged

Kindness, is gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us.
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #30 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 4:45pm »

Well, isn't Denny just a ray of sunshine?   Roll Eyes

um, lil TS?  I think it'd be a ...how do I say this and stay politically correct....straighter decision to hire Jonny to do your roof.  Scenery would be just as good but the odds would be more in your favour, ok?  

Wink

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #31 on: Jan 5th, 2003, 12:10pm »

Gee I think ta hire onea the Village people fer yer roof you'd have to look in the retirement homes directory...Ozzy (Osborne) wouldn't be much help either cuz he's a lill stiff movein these days....prolly have better luck with Beavis and Butthead as a team workin. Pam  Grin
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss