Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 18th, 2024, 7:01pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « My one year anniversary »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   My one year anniversary
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: My one year anniversary  (Read 547 times)
Linda T
New Board Old Timer

Email

My one year anniversary
« on: Jan 4th, 2003, 6:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi to all.  Hope you are all feeling PF and doing well.

It's been just about 1 year since I found this place.  I am happy to report that my last cycle just ended after a little more than 1 year and I have been PF (totally - no shadows - no nothing) for just about 1 month now.  Free at last, free at last.....

Those that have been around this past year know that I am not one to post often.  I post only when I think I can help someone through a particular situation.  However, just because I have not posted often doesn't mean that I don't think of you guys every single day.  Last January I thought I was in hell.  I didn't know what hell was.  I didn't know how bad it could get.  You guys pulled me back from the brink.  Literally.  If I had to go it alone, I wonder if I would be here today.

I'm in a better place today and I wish that for all of you.  I can't thank you all enough for giving me my life back.  And as my one year anniversary approaches, I can think of nothing better than to thank you all again and offer my support to those of you who need it.

You know where I am if you need me.

Wishing you all PFDAN always, Linda T.
IP Logged

What a long, strange trip it's been!
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: My one year anniversary
« Reply #1 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 6:48pm »

Smiles to  you Linda, -  missed ya.  Glad to  hear that you are pain free and  family is  fine.... Smiley  This  spring we'll meet!!!  Sag Harbor awaits!  LOL!!!!  Happy trails to you  and family and we'll see ya at South Fork!!!
Hugs****Kim
IP Logged
Belle
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Kiss Me You Fool!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 7:40pm »

Linda T.

Wonderful to hear that you are still PF. I myself don't post that often and have little time to visit. It has been quite some time since my last post but I do check in often to read and see how people are doing and what's new. I am almost out of my last episode that returned 6 months early. Cheers to you and your health and may you remain PF.

Belle
 Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Take the time to stop and smell the roses!
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 4th, 2003, 10:24pm »

Linda, Glad to hear you are finally pf. What a way to start the new year! I hope the rest of the year brings you the same.

suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
jonny

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 5th, 2003, 2:47am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Congrats on the PF, Linda

Sounds like you will stick around and jump in when you feel you can help, BRAVO!!!!!

As you know we need all the peeps we can get.

Enjoy your PF time, may it last forever!!!!

....................................jonny
IP Logged
rumplestiltskin

Email

best of the best
« Reply #5 on: Jan 5th, 2003, 9:58am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I celebrate yer remission and wish you shelter from the storm.

I'll now embarass you. I have been here for 3 and a half years. This lady, Linda T, is in my opinion, the jewel in the crown of CH.com. Consistantly positive, simply honest, unassuming, generous with what she has experienced, heartfelt sharing everytime she posts.

If ya don't believe me just clck on her name and on her profile page you can read any or all of her past posts.

She steps up to bat when she feels she can help. What it was like, what worked and what didn't, what it's like now, and what SHE does now that works.

No ego on parade here, never one to fan a flame.

I stand in awe and admiration.

Walk in the sunshine
den
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 5th, 2003, 10:32am »

I AGREE, DEN!  Linda was such an inspiration for me when I was going thru those months of hell and out of work.and a True Friend..sis, I am so happy you are pf now...email me and let's catch up...been out of commision with my grandson here and I just had surgery so I am recouping...smiles, nancyc
IP Logged
Linda T
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 5th, 2003, 4:48pm »

Hi Den!  You never fail to reduce me to tears!  I am such a wimp!  Thank you for your kind words.  However, I do not belong on that pedestal.  I'm really just an average Jane Doe trying to get through a really bad situation.  Had you seen me this time last year ranting, raving, and screaming and snapping at everyone in my life who matters to me the most, I think you would be hard pressed to say such nice things about me LOL.

And NancyC - sorry I've been out of touch.  Thanks for the kind word too.  When I have more time I'll write you a nice loooong email to catch up.  As for inspiration - you were mine.  For as bad as I know you had it (past tense, I hope) you never let me down and kept MY spirits going.  Hope you are doing well now.  I will write.  

Thanks again to all.  

Wishing you all PFDAN always, Linda T
IP Logged

What a long, strange trip it's been!
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 5th, 2003, 6:07pm »

Congrats Linda,

Glad to hear that you're pain free....heck of a way to start the new year.  Here's hoping you stay that way always.

R
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 7th, 2003, 1:07pm »

Thanks for the update Linda T and congratulations on your Pain Free life... it sure was long in coming... check in once in a while we sure could still use some experienced supporters... love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss