Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 4:42pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Guest book friends »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Guest book friends
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Guest book friends  (Read 699 times)
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Guest book friends
« on: Jan 6th, 2003, 2:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey guys, a truly sweet person here ( Wink she knows who she is) has reminded me how we need to also try sharing a few good words with our visitors at the guest book

Unfortunately, not all visitors make it here, or to chat, so let's offer a kind word and let them know they're not alone!

Thanks pals,
EDNA
IP Logged
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

Re: Guest book friends
« Reply #1 on: Jan 6th, 2003, 5:13pm »

Good point Edna,
I do try to cruise the Guestbook once or twice a week and offer some welcomes to potential Clusterites. I also cruise the members list and see if a Clusterbud is missing in action. ;D
Mark
IP Logged

Click The Flag
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 6th, 2003, 7:26pm »

Good suggestion Edna.  I forgot all about the guest book so I just took a look and wrote a couple emails to some of the people asking them to come aboard.  

suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 6th, 2003, 7:37pm »

You're right Edna:

It's been awhile since I posted. I try to remember but, alas, I'm not Den...maybe that's a good thing. I'm afraid of Georgia anyway  Shocked

I'll drop in.  

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Frank

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 6th, 2003, 9:14pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

And then every once in a while some religious nutcase signs the Guestbook (as did happen on December 31) and doesn't have the balls to leave a real email address ???
IP Logged
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 7th, 2003, 5:59pm »

thanks guys,      

yep Frank, know that screwballs do appear here every so often too....unfortunately, but, hey, what do you expect with such wonderful ppl here eh??  (if only they had a life as to not fuck with us)

but let's remember that for every unfortunate screwball that comes around..........the other genuine ch sufferers are worth the effort

pf wishes you'll,
EDNA
IP Logged
Hunny

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 12:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi!  I'm one of the guest book people and I got e-mails from Edna and Suzy.  I want you guys to know how much that meant to me.  I lurked around for 3 or 4 hours reading the info on the site and some of the message board but it took a lot to write in the guest book.  I guess it's kind of like joining a club that you weren't invited to.  Getting e-mails from Edna and Suzy is what brought me back and prompted me to write here.  This site has helped me so much - just wanted to say thanks!  

IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 6:33pm »

Hi Hunny, Glad you made it over here. Why dont you start your own post (new topic) and tell everyone about yourself, about your CH, what meds your taking if any and all that. We have a long list of people on the welcome committee.
Stick around,  
suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 9:38am »

GREAT.....IT WORKED!

Hi again hunny,    SOOOOooooooooo glad you decided to join us....and don't worry about NOT getting invited to this club......NOBODY wanted to be invited.....we just fell here and are making the best of what we share in common.

Really glad my emailed helped you, that was the whole point of my post........added encouragement here for perhaps others to help out the same way!!

Hopefully you're still learning lots here, it's a never ending pool of advice whenever you need it for ANYTHING

So glad you're here again, and hope to see you post again soon,

Smiley Smiley Smiley  EDNA
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss