Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 1:38am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « WHAT WE CAN DO-# 2…Pimmony’s Artwork »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   WHAT WE CAN DO-# 2…Pimmony’s Artwork
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: WHAT WE CAN DO-# 2…Pimmony’s Artwork  (Read 721 times)
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

WHAT WE CAN DO-# 2…Pimmony’s Artwork
« on: Jan 7th, 2003, 6:10pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

# 2 in a series

Pimmony,

I hope you aren’t offended, but I took some liberties with your artwork, in an effort to help. Since you posted them as a GIF, they were easily enlarged with all the detail (You must use a digital watermark, from now on) and colors intact. I printed 3 sizes on my Epson Stylus Photo Wide Format printer, on Glossy Photo Paper. The largest is 13”x 19”, also 81/2” x 11” and 4” x 6” framed. Ignoring the Clusterhead in the tux, they look like this.

They are really stunning. After I get my next paycheck, I would like to donate the materials to print out 20 of the large 13” x 19” glossy pictures, mail them to you so you could approve them and sign them, then you could sell them or auction them off (as explained in post #1, the money would go to you, with a percentage taken out for OUCH). The smaller ones make great postcards, and I see a whole line of “Clusterhead Note Cards” in the future, yes we can print all of these on my Photo printer, to get you started. But it’s not just about money, it gets better.

Cluster-art is extremely therapeutic. When I was in cycle and had your “Nightattack” on the wall to look at, I felt like I had my best friend in the room with me and for once, they could understand the pain. No one but a Clusterhead can understand the pain. It was like hanging a real Clusterhead on the wall. Believe me, a lot of Clusterheads would benefit from hanging your art.

The only thing missing was your signature, your cluster touch, my direct connection to a real live Clusterhead. That’s when I got the idea to mail you some prints as a thank you. Bless each one (as only a Clusterhead can bless) and seal it in, forever, with your signature, then send them on their way to do their magic. Now, that’s priceless.

Cluster-art is also a reminder during our Pain Free times, that we will always be a Clusterhead. We will never know for sure that it’s ALL OVER, as long as we live. It’s during the Pain Free times, that we most, have to be Clusterheads. That’s when we can stand up and fight for some simple changes. Not when we are in pain, and railing against the people who have control of our pain, in their hands.

We each contribute as we can, grab an oar,
David J.

P.S. Join OUCH, it’s free.
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

Re: WHAT WE CAN DO-# 2…Pimmony’s Artwork
« Reply #1 on: Jan 7th, 2003, 7:22pm »

on Jan 7th, 2003, 6:10pm, SommelierCH wrote:
It was like hanging a real Clusterhead on the wall.

I'll remember to not come visit! ;D

BTW    I can't see the picture.  I don't know if its just me or not.
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2003, 7:24pm by brain_cramps » IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 7th, 2003, 8:19pm »

I can't see the picture either.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
firebrix
New Board Hall of Famer
New_Zealand 

I must never weaken.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 3:04am »

I can't see it either and I've looked really hard!
firebrix
IP Logged

"All that it takes for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
pimmony
New Board Junior

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 4:34am »

Smile, I cannot see it either, though the red X is very elegant indeed but in no way seems to sport a tuxedo.

I confess I was originally a little taken aback but never offended.  I think you ideas and your drive are marvellous and I was tremendously pleased that the picture helped.

I am still working on the series and I have not posted any more simply because they do not translate well on the board.  I am trying to remedy this because I think I am attracted far more to the last image I have completed, so far.  I am currently working on the fourth and fifth.

Rachel, my partner, actually had passed the images on to a contact who is processing them as A3 posters (hmm 11.75 by 16.5, I think in inches).

Perhaps we could co-ordinate on this?

Because the artwork was going reasonably well I was polishing up my synopsis for publishers, the intention being to use the images in the book.  I am unsure what happens with this if they are in the open market but cannot see that it would make any difference and perhaps would make the inclusion of them in novel form as more desirable.

I had also been contacted about the initial image with the view to including it in an amended form in a brochure. The idea was to alter it to make it more appropriate to use in this form.  I only asked that the changes be run by me before use, though I am sure they will not change the integrity of the image to the extent they subvert original artwork.

It would be lovely to make the picture you included visible.  I am going try some things on it!
IP Logged
SommelierCH
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I’m awed by the amazing resiliency that we possess

Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 6:04am »

Well damn.  I spent 20 hours trying to get that post to work. By the way, I found out what causes our message board to slow down sometimes. I knew that Jonny had told us how to post pictures, so I decided to search his previous posts to find out what he had said. It wasn’t in his “last 50 posts”, so I clicked “all posts”…wellll….I darn near killed our board. He has 15 gazillion entrees.  

The picture shows up fine for me, so I don’t know what the hell is wrong. I will just post the URL, I guess. Try clicking on these.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7def9bf7/bc/Album+%23+1/__hr_Irene+Bobbie +Libarry+3sing+1937.jpg?BCJmAH.AXZ_i2jZp

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7def9bf7/bc/Album+%23+1/__hr_Snowblowing+ out+ass.2.jpg?BCJmAH.A9pjH41st

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7def9bf7/bc/Album+%23+1/__hr_me+and+night attack+copy+1.jpg?BCZTAH.ARrWZb_Qn

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/7def9bf7/bc/Album+%23+1/__hr_outerbridge_ phoenix+rising+1937.jpg?BCJmAH.A0yiRI0EI

http://tinyurl.com/46lf

PFDAN,

David J.
IP Logged

Wine is a little like love. When the right one comes along, you know it!
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 8:09am »

Red "X" here.. and none of the links work...   Embarassed

cannot find server.... cannot find server....on all of them!!   ;D

DANG IT!!!  my interest is peaked man!!!   I love Pimmony's work...   would be awesome if you could get it into OUCH somehow and have it OUT there...  
VeRy cOoL!  Cheesy

Tina  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2003, 8:10am by Woobie » IP Logged
rick
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #7 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 1:26pm »

Can't see anything through the links bro Undecided.

-R
IP Logged
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 8:31pm »

I got the pics and posted them on my server so they would work here....

Anybody else having problems posting pics... just let me know.

-fubar

IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

Re: WHAT WE CAN DO-# 2…Pimmony’s Artwo
« Reply #9 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 10:19pm »

Fubar glad you got those pics up..............Sommelier I'm just a little curious as to wich pic your refering to..........That first one may trigger a greater pain in the middle of the night......The 2nd one looks like incredible art...... The 3rd one gives me comfort, wish I was still breast fed but then they wouldnt be so much fun.........The 4th one I sincerely hope isnt the one that hung on your wall to help you through your pain.. Smiley......and by the way that looks amazingly like someone I saw on Pahlows clusterhead pic pages...great pics.
IP Logged
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 8th, 2003, 10:28pm »

I thought the 4th one was my neighbor.  The a$$hole does that every winter.
IP Logged
fubar
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #11 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 12:08am »

And of course my server is off the air now.... I have no idea what happened... the ISP is off the air too.

Pics will reappear when they pull their head out of their ass.
IP Logged

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
pimmony
New Board Junior

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 3:51am »

That looks good )
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss