Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 27th, 2024, 1:11pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « It has come to my attention »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2003 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   It has come to my attention
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: It has come to my attention  (Read 1388 times)
jonny

Email

It has come to my attention
« on: Jan 9th, 2003, 7:05pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

That I do not help enough people or all people here.

GET THIS!!!!!!!

My company has had the worst year in the last ten years.....I took home personally after taxes $14,863.00

Far cry from $75,000 in a normal year......Still, I manage to have customized (I dont build these) six regulators for clusterheads that cant get medical 02 for free. Each reg costs $65-75 plus shipping......I pay all of it.

From now on anyone that wants a reg will have to prove they donated the price of it to OUCH before it will be built.

Sorry folks but this really pisses me the fuck off!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2003, 7:08pm by jonny » IP Logged
don

Email

Re: It has come to my attention
« Reply #1 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 7:40pm »

Whomever came to that conclusion is blowing smoke out their ass.

We can plug that smoke hole with a circus midget!
IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #2 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 7:55pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Who could have ever brought that to your attention?? It is not a requirement to help people out, it is something you chose to do out of the kindness of your heart and from what I see, you have a hugh heart.  
That really pisses me off that someone would suggest otherwise.
Sorry Jonny, dont let the dumbass's get to ya!

suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #3 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:08pm »

Hi jonny not trying to be a smart ass here, but cant you deduct those regs someway as a cost of doing business. Call them tools... I'd be happy to pitch in with the costs if you need personally. Otherwise suggest that folks somehow prove they cant afford em... I dont think most people would mind paying directly then you could put a % of or all profits into ouch and towards the ones that folks so desperately need..You would probably generate more ouch money that way too..You cant do it all bud ....Hell I'd pay 4 times the cost if they helped me.......Secondly I remember a year, back before I sold the business, that I didnt pay myself at all on over 750k in gross in fact I paid the customer just for the joy of working for them it seemed....I allways said business would be great if you didnt need customers.
« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:15pm by Jarvis » IP Logged
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #4 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:12pm »

jonny..it pisses me off too  Angry

ditto to what suzy said.
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
Ounce
New Board Newbie

Beware the vorpal bunny

phox56  
Email

« Reply #5 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:15pm »

jonny,

I can promise that what you asked of michael will be done times three.  

Mary
IP Logged

They that stand and wait , also serve.
domm
New Board Old Timer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:16pm »

Jonny - I don't know what's been said by who. Don't care to know. I'd ask you to consider the source.
I'd also like you to know that you've helped me without even knowing or trying to, and I thank you for that.

Like an old saying goes "what you think of me is none of my business...."

Hang tough and just continue to be Jonny.
domm
IP Logged
Jarvis
New Board Old Timer

Email

« Reply #7 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:24pm »

...Just another thought how about putting your customized regs in the ouch store. Maybe a non profit venture for ouch to help defray costs and gain further recognition in the medical community.Thats just how my mind works when its not all clustered up.I think the help you give is tremendous.......mj
IP Logged
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:35pm »

I for one DO WANT TO KNOW.  Who is the mother fucker that would DARE to imply that any person on here, particularly one who has given FREELY AND LOVINGLY without ever asking for a single fucking thing in return should be doing something for everyone?

WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU BETTER START SHOWIN YOUR OWN STATS AS TO WHAT YOU'VE DONE FOR EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously fucking pissed off with this bullshit and while I only recall one flame I've taken part in, fucking look out scout, evilbitch is about to return.

Cat aka EvilBitch
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #9 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:47pm »

cat's kinda cute when she gets lit up, huh?  Smiley

seriously.  jonny.  put me in catlind's corner too.  i've known you since you arrived here.  you started the bumperstickers then OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET (we all kinda thought you were crazy then and...we were right Wink) You haven't stopped doing stuff like that in the ...what is it now...four years i've known you?  your debt's been long since paid here.  and you've paid so many others' for them along the way.   the list is long.  you sponsored Mike's and my first OUCH membership because we won that 'how many words can you make with the words cluster headaches' contest that Elaine ran.   You sent us a regulator and tore up my cheque.  we're just two people.  i doubt we'll ever know how many others you've helped.

so, yeah - i'm standing right beside Cat on this one. Canadian girls kick ASS, man.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
Elizabeth

Email

« Reply #10 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 8:58pm »

Sounds like whoever said that has a case of

Really Runny Bullshit

jmho (LOL)
Lizzie
IP Logged
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #11 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 9:26pm »

Cat's a crazy woman and I LIKE IT!  Grin  You go Cat!!

I don't know who's passing this BS on to you but they've obviously been smokin' crack!!  

You've helped me without even knowing it by the all the advice & med suggestions for fellow chronics.

It seems like in all situations in our lives, there will always be someone who needs to cause trouble!  Just ignore them.  The rest of us love & appreciate what you bring to this family.  Smiley

Virginia
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
2late
New Board Hall of Famer

Ride Free..Pain Free

Email

« Reply #12 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 9:42pm »

who the fuck brought this to your attention! post this peice of shit's name! bro' i don't want to go off but  it pisses me off to, i know you don't believe this bullshit. sorry to hear about your business, best of luck for your best year ever!!                                                   .......2late
IP Logged
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #13 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 10:07pm »

Dunno Jonny. Whoever said that hasn't been paying attention.  

Dumbth  

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
ThisHurts
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

WWW Email

« Reply #14 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 10:21pm »

Hey Johnny, I'm very new hear and I am touched that someone would do what you do for people who suffer.  I feel like I can relate to all the people up here, but only to a point.  I only have been having these C for about a month.  I was told I had CH's and been put on meds for them.  So far so good.  The rest of you have suffered so much, that even though I experience the pain and know what it is like, I am lucky and I know it.  With that in mind if there is anything I can do for you John to help you wheter though money to make up for those who can't or time or what ever.  Let me know.  As for the rest of you If I can help in any way let me know......Except for the bastard/bitch who is rippin on John!
IP Logged

"Honey, I miss you alot......but my aims gettin better!"
rumplestiltskin

Email

well it's about time
« Reply #15 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 10:33pm »

Quote:
That I do not help all people here.

You have never helped me. Even when I gave you the oppurtunity in person. I was obviously outclassed in our fight at Lanta. I had just met a girl. She was watching. So instead of letting me win or even give the appearance that I was some threat...you grabbed me by the seat of my pants and held me aloft.... upside down!

Quote:
My company has had the worst year in the last ten years......Far cry from $75,000 in a normal year

...9 X 75K = $675,000 ....and ya pissed all that away on tattoos and I'm supposed to cry for ya having one bad year.

Quote:
From now on anyone that wants a reg will have to prove they donated the price of it to OUCH before it will be built.

yea...you tell em. No free lunch! Rotten Welfare blood suckin Bastar ds!

yer troops are ready to lynch and launch on whomever you name....they are chomping at the bit to hurt someone for you...you have placed yerself in a unique position of power....finger on the button.

Cool
den
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #16 on: Jan 9th, 2003, 10:52pm »

Is it possible ta claim the regulators as a loss.....I have my own small business and can do that kinda thing....I know people that donate stuff ta Goodwill then get a reciept for thousands of dollars and claim that on taxes (I dont' quite agree with that one tho but it shows a person can claim things different ways on taxes).....too bad ya can't do that somehow as a donation or sumthin ta help with costs to you and loss of income on top of it. I had a bad year too....and it startin ta hurt....it really sucks !!!! ( BTW....hey NO raggin on tatts....that's a personal gain)......I'm no expert on any of this tax stuff...so jus some thoughts that's all.....Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #17 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 12:51am »

jonny.......whatever ignorant butt wipe has the gall to say that doesn't know much about YOU!!

and those of us that do know ANYTHING about you, know the kindness and help you give time and again

And after all, how could ANYBODY resist loving jonny after seeing that pic of him at convention sitting at the puter peck typing away.........he has to type like that everytime he posts for us here........now THAT is dedication   Wink Wink   I mean really, come on now.......anybody that brings there mother here to post too!!!!!!!!  That's a trooper

So we that care about you jonny, know the good you're about....................NOW

let us at that no good

you're one of the better ones here jonny, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

EDNA
IP Logged
ken_b
New Board Junior

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #18 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 1:36am »

Hey Jonny those who care matter those who don't care don't matter!!!!! fuck em and feed them fish head's  lol ken
IP Logged
verndy
New Board Junior
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 2:57am »

hey mang (one monkey dont stop no show)
your the lockwasher that keeps the nut from falling off my freand.
I dont blame you 4 being pissed off I wouldnt fuck em with anyones dick.
IP Logged

Screwed, and I don’t have a Philips head screwdriver.
ave

Email

« Reply #20 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 4:09am »

Don't know who did it. Would like to - it is more satisfying cursing somebody if you have their name...

I know, sticks and stones... haha! Being misunderstood, especially wilfully, hurts. Always.

Hope I never run into the person who hurt my friend. It's that I try not to harm small wild life, otherwise I'd squash the weasel...

IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #21 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 7:09am »

Angry

I think Catlind has said it for us all....but I'd just like to add...

This is for you jonny.....

We all luv ya.... Kiss

Cathy..... Smiley
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #22 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 9:15am »

Sorry to read someone is taking a stab at you jonny.

The perp is uninformed, don't let him/her/it/them get you down.  Trust that we who have paid attention truly know what you have done, and knowing you will continue to do, for others.  

IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

jimmers
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hello GOD! The gene pool needs some chlorine!

« Reply #23 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 10:54am »

Its time to start crackin some fuckin heads open!!!!

jonny, I know you would never ask but if you need a little jing-jing to help you out, email me dude.

P.S. Biz kinda sucked for me to last year, hang in there.

Jimbo
IP Logged

I don't suffer from INSANITY; I'm enjoying every minute of it!
jonny

Email

« Reply #24 on: Jan 10th, 2003, 2:12pm »

Thanks folks,

I was pissed when I posted that and I still am, not because what was said but because I had to hear it from someone. If someone has an opinion of me and needs to tell it then they should tell it to me!!!

I dont think we should hang someone for having an opinion but the talking behind my back shit will be dealt with by me and its not going to be pretty.

As for claiming the regulators on taxes, I could if I paid for them with a company check, but like I said every dime that came in went to keep the shop doors open. I paid for them out of my own money, and please stop offering me money (very nice of you all) im not broke. Do you think I would pay for a reg if I couldnt afford beer?......LMAO

Cat, draw them claws back in....LOL

..............................jonny
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss